Freshwater Bayou Sector Gates Replacement
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 8, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 23, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 08, 2020 09:34 am CDT
- Original Published Date: Sep 08, 2020 09:31 am CDT
- Updated Response Date: Sep 23, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
- Original Response Date: Sep 18, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Dec 31, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Dec 31, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 5450 - MISCELLANEOUS PREFABRICATED STRUCTURES
- NAICS Code: 332312 - Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
New Orleans , LA 70118USA
Freshwater Bayou Lock Structure, Replacement Sector Gate Fabrication, Vermilion Parish, Louisiana
This is a 100% total small business set-aside. NAICS Code: 332312. W912P820B0064, is anticipated to issue as an Invitation for Bid (IFB). The resulting contract shall be a firm fixed price (FFP). The solicitation will issue on or about 23 September 2020 and a bid opening date will be on or about 21 October 2020; however, actual date of bid opening will be determined upon the solicitation advertisement date.
The work consists of providing plant, equipment, labor and materials, and performing all operations in connection with the fabrication, painting, delivery, and unloading of the steel sector gates and appurtenant items; including hinge and pintle assemblies, seal assemblies, walkways, bumpers, fenders, cathodic protection system; and other items necessary for complete fabrication and delivery as will be specified in the solicitation drawings. The offeror must be American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) certified.
The estimated value of this work is between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000.
The solicitation documents for this procurement will be posted on beta.Sam.gov. You can access these files from a link located on beta.Sam.gov (www.beta.SAM.gov). You will need the adobe acrobat reader for .pdf files (www.adobe.com) in order to open most files posted by the New Orleans District. You are encouraged, for marketing purposes, to register as an Interested Vendor in beta.Sam.gov (www.beta.SAM.gov). This can be done by clicking on the solicitation title and clicking on the button that says Register as an Interested Vendor and entering your business information. Offerors are also encouraged to post notices of prospective subcontracting opportunities on the Small Business Administration’s Subnet, at http://web.sba.gov/subnet. Offerors must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM), in order to receive a Government contract award. To register, the SAM Internet address is: http://www.sam.gov. The Contract Specialists for this solicitation are Joseph Fitzgerald (email: Joseph.J.Fitzgerald@usace.army.mil) and/or Christopher Nuccio (email Christopher.Nuccio@usace.army.mil).
- USA Engineer District, New Orleans
- New Orleans , LA 70118-5000
- joseph fitzgerald
- Phone Number 5048621759
- Christopher M. Nuccio
- Phone Number 5048622704
- Sep 08, 2020 09:34 am CDTPresolicitation (Updated)
- Sep 08, 2020 09:31 am CDT Presolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.