68--2018 Tomah Road Salt
|Agency:||Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 4, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 11, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 04, 2017 10:34 amCONTRACT ADMINISTRATION DATA
(continuation from Standard Form 1449, block 18A.)
1. Contract Administration: All contract administration matters will be handled by the following individuals:
A. CONTRACTOR: B. GOVERNMENT: Pauline Ludwig, Contract Specialist
Great Lakes Acquisition Center
115 S 84th St, STE 100
Milwaukee, WI 53214 (414) 844-4868
2. CONTRACTOR REMITTANCE ADDRESS: All payments by the Government to the contractor will be made in accordance with:
[X] 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer System for Award Management (Jul 2013)
3. INVOICES: Invoices shall be submitted in arrears in accordance with:
a. 852.232-72 Electronic Submission of Payment Requests (Nov 2012)
b. Upon Acceptance of Items
4. GOVERNMENT INVOICE ADDRESS: All invoices from the contractor shall be submitted electronically in accordance with 852.232-72 Electronic Submission of Payment Requests (Nov 2012).
FACSIMILE, E-Mail, and Scanned Documents are Not Acceptable forms of Submission for Payment Requests.
For assistance setting up e-Invoice, the below information is provided:
*OB10 e-Invoice Setup Information: 1-877-489-6135
*OB10 e-Invoice email: VA.Registration@ob10.com
*FSC e-invoice contact information: 1-877-353-9791
*FSC e-invoice email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BASIS OF AWARD:
The Government will make award to the lowest priced technically acceptable offer.
SCHEDULE OF SUPPLIES/SERVICES AND PRICES/COSTS
(SF 1449, Continuation of Blocks 19 24)
Vendor shall provide the following road salt and salt/sand mix for the Tomah VAMC, Tomah, WI. All road salt and salt/sand mix shall be delivered upon demand to Bldg 36. Deliveries will be made FOB destination. Vendor shall provide the following product:
Description (includes manufacturer
and part number)
Road Salt, delivered in Six (6) Twenty-Two (22) ton dump truck loads during the winter season 2017-2018
Salt/Sand mix, delivered in Six (6) Seventeen (17) ton dump truck loads during the winter season 2017-2018
TOTAL COST Salient characteristics:
1. Road salt to be free of sand, stone, fillers, or debris. Upon inspection, if road salt is found to be contaminated with any kind of debris, the shipment/delivery will be halted.
2. Facility requests that a minimum of 132 tons of road salt and 102 tons of sand/salt mix be secured for purchase this winter season. The facility may or may not need that amount depending on the weather, however the facility requires a guaranteed supply of 132 tons of road salt and 102 tons of salt/sand mix. This amount may be reduced at the end of the season.
3. The facility requests that vendor be in a close radius to the Tomah VAMC in Tomah, WI. Past
practice has been for the vendor to deliver a 22-ton truckload of road salt and a 17-ton truckload of sand/salt
mix as required. VAMC Tomah has absolutely no storage capability. Vendor must be able to store salt at his facility, at no charge.
4. Weight tickets must be provided upon delivery. Loads of salt will not be accepted unless a delivery ticket is provided upon arrival.
5. The government reserves the right to change the amount of salt delivered.
6. The contractor is responsible for immediately cleaning up any spills, debris, etc., which may occur during delivery.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
October 4, 2017
Description: VA69D-17-Q-1751 VA69D-17-Q-1751_1.docx
Contracting Office Address :
Department of Veterans Affairs;Great Lakes Acquisition Center (GLAC);115 S 84th Street, Suite 100; WI 53214-1476
Place of Performance :
Tomah VAMC;500 E Veterans St;Tomah, WI
Point of Contact(s) :
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?