Purchase Self-Propelled 16 HP Vertical Feed Mixer
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 13, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 21, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 13, 2020 03:40 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 21, 2020 04:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 06, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 6640 - LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
- NAICS Code: 112111 - Beef Cattle Ranching and Farming
Place of Performance:
Bushland , TX 79012USA
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and no other written solicitation will be issued. Solicitation 12805B20Q0219 is issued as a request for quotes. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect at this current time.
The USDA ARS Plains Area Conservation and Production Research in Bushland, TX is requesting quotes for the following item:
Summary of Procurement Request for a Supply Purchase
Requirement Name: Supply purchase of a self-propelled feed mixer that will allow mixing of feed materials and feed delivery to individual animals.
Performance Work Statement / Statement of Work:
Supply purchase of one (1) self-propelled feed mixer that will allow for feeding of individual cattle feed bunks at CPRL, Bushland TX
Background and Purpose: The USDA, Agricultural Research Service (USDA-ARS) requires the basic need for supply purchase of one (1) small self-propelled feed mixer to aid in ease of feeding individual animals. The individual ingredients can be loaded, mixed, and delivered with the mixer. This mixer can mix and deliver various rations to cattle housed in pens with individual head gates or penned individually for experiments at the Conservation and Production Research Laboratory (CPRL), 2300 Experiment Station Road, Bushland, Texas 79012.
- USDA: United States Department of Agriculture
- ARS: Agricultural Research Service
- CPRL: Conservation and Production Research Laboratory
- SOW: Statement of Work
- Technical Requirements/Tasks:
Self-propelled feed mixer:
- Mixer shall be self-propelled with a 16-horsepower gas engine and 12 volt DC electric starting capability. This allows for individual ingredients to be loaded into the mixer in the commodity barn.
- Mixer shall have three wheels, with tire size of 16x6.50-8.
- Mixer shall have a 50 cubic feet (1.42 cubic meters) capacity polyethylene tub that will hold approximately 500 pounds of feed.
- Mixer shall be small enough for feeding in smaller spaces that the larger tractor-pulled mixers cannot access. Maximum size shall be 46 inches width, 69 inches height, and 94 inches length, and maximum weight shall be 1,300 pounds.
- Frame material shall be galvanized steel to resist corrosion
- Mixer shall have 13 knives for breaking down long stem hay prior to delivery. Mixer shall have capability to mix and deliver a variety of feed types including starter diet (high-roughage) or finisher diet (high-concentrate) diets.
- Stainless steel feed spout is designed to deliver feed directly into bunks.
- Mixer shall have an internal scale system installed to ensure accurate feed delivered to individual bunks.
- Service support and data access:
- Vendor shall provide mixer parts and service for 1 year after purchase.
- Shipping and Handling:
- Mixer to be delivered to the USDA-ARS CPRL, 2300 Experiment Station Road, Bushland, Texas 79012.
- All contract related items are tax exempt.
- Supply deliveries will not incur freight/fuel charges.
Provision 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerers-Commercial, applies to this acquisition.
Provision 52.212.2 Applies. The government will award a LPTA contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offerer whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government.
Clause 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
Clause 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes ore Executive Orders-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
All requests for information regarding this solicitation must be submitted in writing via email to James Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1600 CDT on 9/21/2020. Quotes are due to James Porter via email at
email@example.com. Offers are due by 09/21/2020 by 1600 CDT. Offerers must have an active registration in the System for Award Management at SAM.gov at the time of solicitation closing to be considered for this award. Offerers must return the following to be considered for this award:
1. Standard Form 18 - Request for Quote (Attached to Solicitation): Must fill out blocks lie (unit price), llf (amount), 12a-f, 14, 15, and 16a-c.
2. A description of the item on company letterhead.
Primary Point of Contact.: James Porter,
Contract Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
Place of Contract Performance: USDA/ARS/Plains Area Bushland, TX 79012
- 2150 CENTRE AVENUE BLDG D, SUITE 300
- FORT COLLINS , CO 80526
- James Porter
- Phone Number 9792609491
- Sep 13, 2020 03:40 pm CDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.