Outside Cable Plants on Fort McCoy, WI
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 8, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 25, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 08, 2020 09:32 am CDT
- Original Response Date: Sep 25, 2020 11:00 am CDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 20, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 5995 - CABLE, CORD, AND WIRE ASSEMBLIES: COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 237130 - Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction
Place of Performance:
Fort McCoy , WI 54656USA
The Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC), Fort McCoy, Wisconsin has a requirement to install copper, and fiber optic outside cable plants from designated locations to designated locations on Fort McCoy, Wisconsin.
Work to be performed will be within the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 237130 with a small business size standard of $39.5 million.
Solicitation W911SA20B2018 will be issued as an Invitation for Bids (IFB) using the procedures outlined in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 14 as supplemented by the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and the Army Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (AFARS).
It is anticipated that this requirement will be awarded as a single award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity, firm fixed-price contract.
This solicitation will be a 100% Total Small Business Set aside.
Project magnitude is between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000.
Period of Performance: will be instructed on task orders.
MICC Fort McCoy intends to issue the solicitation within 45 days of this presolicitation notice. The site visit date and time will be provided in the solicitation, once it is posted.
Do not contact the Contract Specialist for requests to change the set aside or to state your interest. Parties interested in the solicitation, associated documents, and solicitation amendments can add themselves to the Interested Vendors List; contractors will not be directly notified of postings of any related documents.
- KO DIRECTORATE OF CONTRACTIN BLDG 1108 SOUTH R STREET
- FORT MCCOY , WI 54656-5142
- Michelle M Harvey
- Phone Number 6083881250
- Sep 08, 2020 09:32 am CDTPresolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.