Lenel United Technologies Maintenance
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 13, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 11, 2020 09:02 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 18, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 03, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: J063 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- ALARM, SIGNAL, AND SECURITY DETECTION SYSTEMS
- NAICS Code: 561621 - Security Systems Services (except Locksmiths)
Place of Performance:
Warner Robins , GA 31098USA
Provide all personnel, tools, labor, materials, equipment, transportation (including travel and per diem) and parts necessary to provide preventive and remedial maintenance on Lenel United Technologies Access Control/CCTV System, Camera System, and all associated hardware, located in Building 228 at Robins AFB, GA. The Contractor shall perform on-site preventive and remedial maintenance on all equipment including Lenel software, Proxy Readers, Locks, Closed Circuit Televisions and Digital Video Network (CCTV). The service shall include on-site diagnosis and correction of all hardware and software failures. In addition, the contractor shall be responsible for performing modifications, requested by the government, to the existing system. Modifications may include, but are not limited to device removals, relocation, and additions to current system architecture.
Contractor MUST be a Lenel certified supplier.
Please see the attached documents in making your quotes.
The awarded contract will be a base year plus four option years. There will also be an option for an additional six months after the previously mentioned 5 years.
Any questions are due by 17 Sept 2020 by 3PM EST.
- CP 478 222 4098 375 PERRY ST BLDG 255
- ROBINS AFB , GA 31098-1672
- Kevin Phillips
- Melony Hudnall
- Phone Number 4789260250
- Sep 11, 2020 09:02 pm EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
|Sep 19, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Lenel United Technologies Maintenance|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.