HVAC R-22 Evac & Storage
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 29, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 15, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Dec 29, 2020 02:53 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 15, 2021 12:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 30, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J041 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- REFRIGERATION, AIR CONDITIONING, AND AIR CIRCULATING EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 333415 - Air-Conditioning and Warm Air Heating Equipment and Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Charleston AFB , SC 29404USA
This project will involve evacuating the refrigerant (R-22) from approximately 300 residential HVAC compressors units. The units are presently stacked in shipping containers, and will require removing each unit, evacuating and transferring the refrigerant to holding bottles, and placing the units in scrap metal containers. The work site is located in the Hunley Park housing area off of Dorchester Rd. Access to the work area will require an access bade issued by Joint Base Charleston.
This project shall NOT exceed 270 days after award performance start date.
The government will provide appropriate R-22 storage bottles. These bottles will need to be protected on site from vandalism, but can remain on-site until full. The contractor will have to coordinate his/her schedule with the availability of storage bottles. The government will also provide appropriate metal recycle roll-off dumpsters.
- CP 843 963 5155 101 E HILL BLVD
- JOINT BASE CHARLESTON , SC 29404-5021
- Anthony Lawston
- Phone Number 8439635163
- Terri Davis
- Phone Number 8439634551
- Dec 29, 2020 02:53 pm ESTSolicitation (Original)
|Jan 11, 2021||[Solicitation (Updated)] HVAC R-22 Evac & Storage|
|Jan 13, 2021||[Solicitation (Updated)] HVAC R-22 Evac & Storage|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.