U.S. Government Seeks to Lease Office, Data Center and Related Space in Kearneysville, WV
|Agency:||General Services Administration|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 9, 2019|
|Due Date:||Sep 23, 2019|
Sep 09, 20191:03 pm
U.S. GOVENMENT SEEKS TO LEASE THE FOLLOWING SPACE:
Delineated Area: Please reference the attached narrative and map
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 93,000
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 103,000
Space Type: Office, Data Center and Related Space
Parking Spaces (Total): 367 On-Site Surface Parking Spaces
Full Term: Up to 20 Years
Option Term: N/A
Tenant Improvement Allowance: $51.12/ABOA New / $30.00/ABOA Current Lessor
• Facility must be able to connect to secondary Campus 2 (941 James Burr Blvd, Kearneysville, WV) via T1 circuit.
• Must be able to connect to fiber optic cabling via a SONET ring that will provide circuit redundancy.
• Must be capable of supplying a minimum of 367 on-site, secure parking spaces.
• Interested parties must provide the name of the building, address, location of available space, rentable square feet offered, CAD floor plans of the offered space, estimated rental rate, demonstration of ability to meet additional requirements and contact information of authorized representative.
• All interested parties must either submit evidence of ownership or written authorization to represent the owner(s). Any submissions received without documentation of ownership and/or written authorization to represent the owner(s) will not be considered until such time the documentation has been received, which must also be submitted prior to the Expression of Interests Due Date
• In cases where an agent is representing multiple ownership entities, broker must provide written acknowledgement/permission to represent multiple interested parties for the same submission.
• Reference project number: 6WV0048
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic, and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100-year flood plain or 500 year flood plain.
The U.S. Government currently occupies office and related space in a building under a lease in Kearneysville, WV, that will be expiring. The Government is considering alternative space if economically advantageous. In making this determination, the Government will consider, among other things, the availability of alternative space that potentially can satisfy the Government's requirements, as well as costs likely to be incurred through relocating, such as physical move costs, replication of tenant improvements and telecommunication infrastructure, and non-productive agency downtime.
Expressions of Interest Due: September 23, 2019
Occupancy (Estimated): February 2022*
*earlier occupancy may be considered
Send Expressions of Interest to:
John Skoglin, Vice President
100 E. Pratt Street, Suite 1700
Baltimore, MD 21202
Email Address: John.Skoglin@cbre.com
GSA Lease Contracting Officer: Cathleen Ryer
CBRE, Inc. Transaction Manager: Maria Kobe
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.