Title Search & Closing Services USDA MS
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 29, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 29, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Dec 29, 2020 07:14 am CST
- Original Published Date: Dec 29, 2020 07:09 am CST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 29, 2021 01:00 pm CST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 29, 2021 01:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 13, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 13, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Updated Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: R411 - SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: REAL PROPERTY APPRAISALS
- NAICS Code: 541191 - Title Abstract and Settlement Offices
Place of Performance:
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) is committed to “helping people help the land”. Their mission is to provide America’s farmers and ranchers with financial and technical assistance to voluntarily put conservation on the ground, not only helping the environment but agricultural operations, too. For more information regarding the agency and its programs visit http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/.
The Agricultural Conservation Easement Program Wetland Reserve Easement component (ACEP-WRE), the Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP), Emergency Watershed Protection Program - Floodplain Easements (EWPP-FPE), and the Healthy Forest Reserve Program (HFRP) each provide authorization for the United States to acquire conservation easements from willing landowners for the purpose of restoring and protecting wetlands, floodplains, or forest lands respectively. NRCS is the agency within the USDA that is responsible for administration of these programs.
USDA NRCS in Mississippi requires Title Search and Closing Services for the USDA-NRCS State, Area and Field Offices throughout the state. Work includes title search, title commitment, post survey updates, final title policy, or closing services for acquisitions of conservation easements.
See attached soliciation documents.
- FPAC BUS CNTR-ACQ DIV 1400 INDEPENDENCE AVE SW
- WASHINGTON , DC 20250
- Angie Comstock
- Phone Number 8169267916
- Dec 29, 2020 07:14 am CSTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 29, 2020 07:09 am CST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.