Janitorial Services at John Redmond Lake, KS
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 29, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 28, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Dec 29, 2020 09:40 am CST
- Original Published Date: Dec 29, 2020 08:55 am CST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 28, 2021 02:00 pm CST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 28, 2021 02:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 12, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 12, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: S201 - HOUSEKEEPING- CUSTODIAL JANITORIAL
- NAICS Code: 561720 - Janitorial Services
Place of Performance:
Burlington , KS 66839USA
JOHN REDMOND LAKE
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Southwestern Division (SWD), Tulsa District (SWT) intends to issue a commercial solicitation, W912BV21Q0036 for Janitorial Services at John Redmond Lake, KS.
The solicitation will be issued as a 100% Small Business set-aside. The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) Code is 561720 and the applicable Small Business Size Standard, as established by the U.S. Small Business Administration, is $19.5M.
The resulting contract will be issued on a Firm Fixed Price basis for one (1) base period and three (3) option periods to be exercised at the Government’s discretion, to the responsible offeror whose offer is conforming to the requirements of the solicitation and will be most advantageous to the Government considering price. The anticipated award date is on or about March 31, 2021.
The solicitation will be issued via Internet only on SAM.gov (beta) Website at https://beta.sam.gov/. It is the contractor’s responsibility to monitor the above-listed internet address for any posted changes. Any and all amendments posted shall be signed and submitted with the offer.
Solicitation issue date is on or about December 29, 2020. Quotes are anticipated to be due on or about January 28, 2021. Contractors must be registered and current with System for Award Management (SAM) in order to receive a Government contract award. To register, the SAM.gov (beta) Internet address is: https://beta.sam.gov/.
The Previous Contract Number is: W912BV-17-P-0172
The total value of the previous contract (base and options) was: $29,400.00
Any questions and inquiries related to this solicitation shall be submitted through Bidder’s Inquiry only.
The Solicitation Number is: W912BV21Q0036
The Bidder Inquiry Key is: 3567IN-6EYSS8
The Bidder Inquiry System will be unavailable for new inquiries 2:00 PM CST Monday, 25 January 2021 in order to ensure adequate time is allotted to form an appropriate response and amend the solicitation, if necessary.
Clauses and provisions for Sustainability included in this solicitation:
FAR 52.223-1 – Biobased Product Certification
FAR 52.223-2 – Affirmative Procurement of Biobased Products
FAR 52.223-5 – Pollution Prevention and Right-to-Know Information MAY 2011
FAR 52.223-10 – Waste Reduction Program MAY 2011
FAR 52.223-11 – Ozone-Depleting Substances and High Global Warming Potential Hydrofluorocarbons. JUN 2016
FAR 52.223-17 – Affirmative Procurement of EPA-Designated Items in Service and Construction Contracts AUG 2018
FAR 52.223-18 – Encouraging Contractor Policies To Ban Text Messaging While Driving JUN 2020
FAR 52.223-20 – Aerosols JUN 2016
- KO CONTRACTING DIVISION 2488 E 81ST STREET
- TULSA , OK 74137-4290
- Mieko Alley
- Phone Number 9186697355
- Douglas D. Buffington
- Phone Number 9186697078
- Fax Number 9186697436
- Dec 29, 2020 09:40 am CSTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 29, 2020 08:55 am CST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.