Repair Squadron Ops Facility, Bldg. 705
|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Nov 15, 2018|
|Due Date:||Nov 30, 2018|
**Due to technical difficulties with our contracting writing system, the response time has been extended and will now be due 30 Nov 2018 at 2:00pm EST. Additionally, an amendment will be posted to include an FF&E package to include detailed furniture information.
**This requirement was previously listed under presolicitation # FA4418-18-R-0014. Due to the new fiscal year, a new presolicitation was required to post the actual solicitation
The 628th Contracting Squadron at Joint Base Charleston, SC is seeking capabilities packages of potential sources for planning purposes only for Repair Squadron Ops Facility, Bldg. 705 - Joint Base Charleston, SC.
The scope of this project consists of furnishing all plant, labor, material, equipment, supplies, and supervision necessary to complete project DKGV 13-2154, Repair Squadron Ops Facility, Bldg. 705 - Joint Base Charleston, SC, with a performance time of approximately 330 days. The project consists of complete renovation of the 1st floor and half of the 2nd floor for Building 705 (approximately 20,482 square feet) and incidental related work. The work includes Evaluate/update HVAC, Evaluate/update Electrical system, Evaluate/install backup power system, demolition, salvage of identified items and materials and removal, duct air leakage testing (DALT) and testing, adjusting, and balancing (TAB) of new and existing heating, ventilating, cooling (HVAC) air and water distribution systems including equipment and performance data, ducts, piping and completion of design and modifying the existing fire alarm and mass notification system. Site Demolition will be very limited for this project. Demolition includes removing approximately 800 SF of asphalt in the old Bldg 661 parking lot. There will also be 2 pavement cuts to remove an existing 15" RCP that is approximately 20 feet long. New parking area, canopy, and emergency generator location will require stripping of topsoil.
Dollar magnitude for this contract is between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000. The anticipated performance time is 330 calendar days.
The NAICS Code assigned to this acquisition is 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction with a Small Business Size Standard of $36.5M.
Firms responding shall indicate their size in relation to the Small Business Size Standard cited above. If applicable, firms shall also indicate their specific socio-economic status (i.e., (8(a), SDVOSB, HUBZone, WOSB, SDVB, etc.). If responses from two or more qualified firms among a specific socio-economic category are received, then this requirement may be set aside for competition among Small Business firms within that category.
NOTE: If this requirement is set-aside, FAR 52.219-14 Limitations on Subcontracting will apply. This clause requires that the concern perform at least 15 percent (15%) of the cost of the contract, not including the cost of materials, with its own employees.
All interested Prime contractors who intend to submit a proposal are highly encouraged to submit a capability package to the Primary Point of Contact listed below by 3:00p.m. EST on 25 Sept 2018:
AS A MINIMUM, THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS REQUIRED:
(a) Indicate which set-aside(s) your firm qualifies for under the applicable NAICS codes (i.e. SB, 8(a), SDVOSB or HUBZone, WOSB, SDVB, etc.).
(b) A positive statement of your intention to submit a proposal on this contract as a prime contractor.
(c) Evidence of recent (within the last three years) experience in work similar in type and scope to include:
1. Contract numbers.
2. Project titles.
3. Dollar amounts.
4. Contract completion dates.
5. Percent and description of work self-performed.
6. Customer points of contacts with current telephone numbers.
(d) Evidence of bonding capability of a minimum of $5,000,000.
All of the above information must be submitted in sufficient detail for a decision to be made on availability of interested concerns. If adequate interest is not received from SB, 8(a), SDVOSB, HUBZone, WOSB, SDVB, etc., concerns, the solicitation may be issued as unrestricted without further notice. The award evaluation shall be made using tradeoff procedures resulting in the Best Value to the Government. The Government reserves the right to award a contract to other than the lowest priced offeror.
(1) The solicitation, SOW and drawings will be available on www.fbo.gov on or about 4 Oct 2018.
(2) Hard Copies of the solicitation will NOT be provided. However, you may download and print the file from the website.
(3) There is no fee for this pre-solicitation/sources sought notice.
(4) A registration page is attached to the FBO website. You are not required to register. However, when you register you will receive notice of any amendments and/or addenda that may be issued to the solicitation. If you have not registered, it will be your responsibility to check the website for any changes to the solicitation.
(5) Contractors that are Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment are excluded from receiving contracts. Agencies also shall not consent to subcontract with such contractors. Proposals prepared by Debarred, Suspended, or otherwise ineligible contractors are at the risk and expense of the contractor.
(6) In accordance with DFARS 252.209-7999, award will not be made to any contractor that has a delinquent tax liability or a felony conviction within the preceding 24 months.
(7) All prospective contractors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) system, in order to be eligible for an award.
(8) Once the solicitation is posted, it is incumbent upon the interested parties to visit this website frequently for any updates and/or amendments to all documents.
Charleston AFB, South Carolina 29404-5021
Charleston , South Carolina 29404
|Oct 12, 2018||[Presolicitation] Repair Squadron Ops Facility, Bldg. 705|
|Oct 30, 2018||[Presolicitation] Repair Squadron Ops Facility, Bldg. 705|
|Nov 9, 2018||[Presolicitation] Repair Squadron Ops Facility, Bldg. 705|
|Nov 14, 2018||[Presolicitation] Repair Squadron Ops Facility, Bldg. 705|
|Nov 16, 2018||[Presolicitation] Repair Squadron Ops Facility, Bldg. 705|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.