Repair Taxiway Delta & Mike
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 7, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 21, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 07, 2021 09:42 am MST
- Original Response Date: Jan 21, 2021 12:00 pm MST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 05, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: Z1BD - MAINTENANCE OF AIRPORT RUNWAYS AND TAXIWAYS
- NAICS Code: 237310 - Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
Place of Performance:
Clovis , NM 88101USA
1. SOURCES SOUGHT This is NOT a solicitation for proposals, bids, or quotations. All responses may be used for market analysis in determining the availability of potential qualified businesses for the purposes of determining an appropriate acquisition strategy. The Government assumes no financial responsibility for any costs incurred and the respondents will not be notified of the results of the evaluation. If a solicitation is released it will be synopsized on www.beta.sam.gov. It is the potential Offeror’s responsibility to monitor this site for the release of any synopsis or solicitation.
2. The 27th Special Operations Contracting Squadron (27 SOCONS) at Cannon Air Force Base (CAFB), New Mexico is seeking information concerning the availability of capable contractors to meet the requirement described in this Sources Sought.
3. GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Government is currently seeking information to identify market capabilities to reconstruct sections T12A and section T13A1 of Taxiway Delta, and sections T17A and T18A of Taxiway Mike. This will meet requirements of UFC 3-026-02, Pavement Design for Airfields. The phasing plan is to reconstruct Taxiway Mike first then Taxiway Delta; the Taxiways will not be allowed to go under construction at the same time. The reconstruction of Taxiway Mike includes the removal of 102,000 square feet of 3" Asphalt Cement (AC), to replace with 102,000 square feet of new Portland Cement Concrete (PCC). This will also include slab replacement of adjoining hot brake pad and joint seal repair. The reconstruction of Taxiway Delta includes the reconstruction of 25,000 square feet of PCC in section T13A1, slab replacement, and joint seal repair. Additionally, 75,000 square feet of 4" AC shall be removed and replaced with PCC in section T12A.
See attached Statement of Work (SOW) dated 16 DEC 2020.
NAICS: 237310 (Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction)
S/B Size Standard: $39.5M
Estimated Magnitude of Construction: More than $10,000,000
4. CAPABILITY STATEMENT: The Capability Statement should include general information, past performance and technical background describing your firm's experience in contracts requiring similar efforts to meet the program objectives. The capability statement should be concise, yet clearly demonstrate an ability to meet the stated requirements. At a minimum the following information is requested:
Please provide company information including:
- Name of Company.
- Points of Contact (to include phone number and email address). Recent, relevant experience in all related areas.
- Planned Teaming and/or subcontracting arrangements and previous experience with those partners.
- Firms responding to this announcement should indicate whether they are a large business, SB, 8(a) certified business, HUBZone, EDWOSB, WOSB, or SDVOSB.
- Company size status and CAGE code.
- Bonding capability.
- Has your company performed similar efforts for the Government or other customers? If Government, what were the contract numbers, or can you give us a customer?
- Indicate which NAICS code(s) your company usually performs under for Government contracts.
- Positive statement of interest to submit a proposal.
- Any feedback on the draft acquisition requirements (if applicable).
- The Government anticipates using NAICS code 237310 for this acquisition. What NAICS code does your company suggest?
5. Direct all questions concerning this requirement to the points of contacts identified below.
6. RESPONSES ARE DUE NO LATER THAN 12:00 P.M. (MDT) ON 21 JANUARY 2020.
- UNIT 5199
- APO , AP 96368-5199
- Darrell Thornburgh
- Phone Number 5757842956
- Ryan Fowler
- Phone Number 312-681-7669
- Jan 07, 2021 09:42 am MSTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.