|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 29, 2017|
|Due Date:||May 11, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Mar 26, 2017 6:26 pm1. The solicitation estimated issue date is 11 April 2017 with an estimated response date of 11 May 2017.
2. Solicitation: SPRTA1-17-R-0295
3. Purchase Request: FD2030-17-01566
4. Nomenclature/Noun: Actuator, Electro-Me
5. NSN(s): 1680-01-329-7411RK and 1680-01-378-1631RK
6. Part Number(s): 880T100-3 and L16-8-5
7. Application: C-130 Aircraft
8. Acquisition Method Code (AMC): 1/C - Full and Open Competition After Exclusion of Sources; Qualification Requirements Apply
9. History: Previously purchased from Aerocontrolex Group, Inc. on delivery order SPRTA1-16-F-0230; awarded 11 August 2016.
10. Description/Function: This item opens and closes the cooler door providing air flow.
11. Dimensions: 12.50 inches long X 6.50 inches wide X 6.00 inches high, weighing 5.375 lbs.
12. Material: Aluminum and steel
13. Qualified Source(s): Aerocontrolex Group, Inc. (CAGE 98889) and Flight Refuelling Ltd. DBA Whippany Actuation Systems LLC (CAGE 81039)
14. First Article: Not applicable to this acquisition.
15. Export Control: Applicable to this acquisition.
16. Surplus: Not authorized for this acquisition.
17. Contract Type: New Manufacture, Firm Fixed Price, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), Multi-Year Contract (MYC)
18. MYC Best Estimated Quantity (BEQ): Year One - 06 EA, Year Two - 09 EA, and Year Three - 05 EA
19. Required Delivery Schedule: 06 Each 30 Calendar DARO First Delivery Order
20. Destination: DLA DISTRIBUTION DEPOT OKLAHOMA
21. Mandatory Language: The proposed contract action is for supplies in which the Government intends to solicit and negotiate with only one source, or a limited number of sources under the authority of FAR 6.302. This is a full and open requirement. All proposals received within 45 days (30 days if award is issued under an existing basic ordering agreement) after date of publication of this synopsis will be considered by the Government. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed contract based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement. In accordance with FAR 5.207(c)(16)(i), all responsible sources may submit a capability statement, proposal or quotation, which shall be considered by the agency.
22. Commerciality: Based on market research, the Government is not using the policies contained in FAR Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items, in its solicitation for the described supplies or services. However, interested persons may identify to the contracting officer their interest and capability to satisfy the Government's requirement with a commercial item within 15 days of this notice.
23. Ombudsman: An ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from offerors or potential offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. When requested, the ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to the source of the concern. The existence of the ombudsman does not affect the authority of the program manager, contracting officer, or source selection official. The purpose of the ombudsman is to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements and recommendations to the appropriate Government personnel. The ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Before consulting with an ombudsman, interested parties must first address their concerns, issues, disagreements, and/or recommendations to the contracting officer for resolution. Consulting an ombudsman does not alter or postpone the timelines for any other processes (e.g., agency level bid protests, GAO bid protests, requests for debriefings, employee-employer actions, contests of OMB Circular A-76 competition performance decisions).
Do not contact the ombudsman to request copies of the solicitation, verify offer due date, or clarify technical requirements. Such inquiries shall be directed to the contracting office. Interested parties are invited to contact the ombudsman at (405) 734-8241, facsimile (405) 734-8129.
24. Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Hardcopies of the solicitation will not be sent from this office. The solicitation will be available for download on the release date only from www.fbo.gov. Questions concerning this synopsis or subsequent solicitation can be directed to Tina Vinson at (405) 734-8128 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
25. UID marking requirements, IAW DFARS clause 252.211-7003, apply to this acquisition.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
May 5, 2017
Description: Attachment - 2176376_TRNSPDATA_REPORT.pdf
Description: Attachment - 2176378_PKGRQMT_REPORT.pdf
August 4, 2017
August 21, 2017
August 30, 2017
September 28, 2017
Contracting Office Address :
DLA AVIATION AT OKLAHOMA CITY, OK; DLR PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS (AO);3001 STAFF DRIVE; TINKER AFB; OK; 73145
Point of Contact(s) :
Tina Vinson, Phone 405-734-8128, Email email@example.com
|Aug 5, 2017||[Solicitation] 16--ACTUATOR,ELECTRO-ME|
|Aug 21, 2017||[Solicitation] 16--ACTUATOR,ELECTRO-ME|
|Aug 31, 2017||[Solicitation] 16--ACTUATOR,ELECTRO-ME|
|Dec 14, 2017||[Solicitation] 16--ACTUATOR,ELECTRO-ME|
|Apr 16, 2018||[Award] 16--Aircraft Components and Accessories|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.