U.S. Government Seeks to Lease Office, Warehouse & Storage Space in Detroit, MI - Modified
|Agency:||GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 19, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 19, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Dec 18, 2020 01:16 pm CST
- Original Published Date: Dec 10, 2020 11:05 am CST
- Updated Response Date: Jan 19, 2021 04:30 pm CST
- Original Response Date: Jan 04, 2021 04:30 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 03, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 19, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: X1GZ - LEASE/RENTAL OF OTHER WAREHOUSE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 531120 - Lessors of Nonresidential Buildings (except Miniwarehouses)
Place of Performance:
Detroit , MI
General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space:
Delineated Area: See attached map, as well as Detroit CBD
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 37,500
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 45,000
- 3,500 SF - ABOA SF Office
- 8,000 SF - ABOA SF Storage
- 26,000 SF - ABOA SF Special Space (bay included)
Parking Spaces (Total): 55
Parking Spaces (Surface):
- 20 Surface
- 20 Canopy (with accessible electricity)
Parking Spaces (Structured): 15 Surface within the 26KSF-ABOA Structure space
Parking Spaces (Reserved): 0
Full Term: 15 Years
Firm Term: 12 Years
Option Term: N/A
- ALL INTERESTED PARTIES SHALL SUBMIT A DEMISED BLOCK PLAN INDICATING WHERE THE SPACE OFFERED WILL BE LOCATED IN THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST. SAID BUILDING WILL NOT BE TOURED IF THIS IS NOT PROVIDED.
- Column spacing must be no less than 20 feet on center each way.
- Offered space must provide an entry/exit passthrough capability or accommodate turning radius for oversize vehicles of 40’ lengths.
- Offered space must provide for minimum ceiling heights of 16 feet for bay space ~9,000 USF, the remaining vehicle area ~25,000 USF, must meet 14 foot height requirements for the 40 feet length size.
- Must provide a minimum of two 12 feet wide 14 feet tall roll up doors for vehicle ingress and egress.
- Approximately 10,400 sf will need to be allotted on-site for outdoor parking. Some outdoor parking will consist of a canopy which will need access to electricity. All surface parking must be contiguously located to the building structure with the capability for a fenced-in area. Surface parking must also be segregated from any other tenant(s), providing access control for internal security requirements.
- Preference is at least one single bay loading dock that is 12 feet wide by 12 feet tall.
- Preference is one contiguous ground floor space.
- Preference for additional roll-up doors to facilitate additional ease of vehicle movement.
- Tenant Improvement Allowance is preferable.
- Proposed site/building WILL NOT be considered if:
- An adjacent facility provides underground parking underneath the proposed site.
- Underground storage tanks are located on the proposed site.
- A gas station is located within 150 feet of the proposed site.
- A commercial trucking depot, rail yard, fuel storage farm or hazardous storage site is located within 450 feet of the proposed site.
- A day care facility, school, hospital, social services facility, detention facility or religious facility is located within 425 feet of the proposed site.
- Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100-year flood plain.
Expressions of Interest Due: January 19, 2021
Occupancy (Estimated): May 1, 2022
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Jeff Bell, Senior Vice President
Southfield-2000 Town Center
2000 Town Center, Suite 500
Southfield, MI 48075
Office: (248) 351-2074
Email Address: Jeffrey.Bell@cbre.com
Lease Contracting Officer: Jim Sharp, GSA
Local Broker: Jeff Bell, CBRE
- CENTER FOR BROKER SERVICES 1800 F STS NW
- WASHINGTON , DC 20405
- Jeffrey Bell
- Phone Number 2483512074
- Fax Number 2483538134
- Dec 18, 2020 01:16 pm CSTPresolicitation (Updated)
- Dec 10, 2020 11:05 am CST Presolicitation (Original)
|Dec 10, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] U.S. Government Seeks to Lease Office, Warehouse & Storage Space in Detroit, MI - Modified|
|Jan 7, 2021||[Presolicitation (Updated)] U.S. Government Seeks to Lease Office, Warehouse & Storage Space in Detroit, MI - Modified|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.