T--Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Survey and Photogrammetric Mapping Services Contract, Albuquerque District USACE, New Mexico
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 29, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Contract Award Date :
September 27, 2017
Contract Award Number :
Contract Award Dollar Amount :
no to exceed $9,000.000.00
Contract Line Item Number :
Contractor Awarded Name :
Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects
Contractor Awarded DUNS :
Contractor Awarded Address :
4900 Lang Ave NE STE 200
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109
Added: Nov 12, 2014 5:05 pm Modified: Nov 18, 2014 6:19 pm Track ChangesSOURCES SOUGHT SYNOPSIS
Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Survey and Photogrammetric Mapping
Services Contract, Albuquerque District USACE, New Mexico
This is a SOURCES SOUGHT announcement; a market survey for information only, to be used for preliminary planning purposes. THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR PROPOSALS AND NO CONTRACT WILL BE AWARDED FROM THIS SYNOPSIS. No reimbursement will be made for any costs associated with providing information in response to this synopsis or any follow up information requests.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - Albuquerque District has been tasked to solicit for and award an IDIQ contract for survey and photogrammetric mapping services, and is seeking qualified, experienced sources capable of performing this requirement. The contract will primarily involve all services associated with surveying and mapping required to support projects which include, but are not limited to, planning, design, and construction. These services may include photogrammetric mapping requiring acquisition of film and digital aerial photography, aerotriangulation, stereo mapping compilation, orthophotography, land use and land cover interpretation, creation of horizontal and vertical control networks, ground control for support of photogrammetric and LiDAR mapping, topographic mapping using total stations, optical, electro-optical or global positioning system (GPS), detailed planimetric surveys, profile and cross section surveys, instrumentation surveys (monitoring of data points for movement), bathymetric surveys, cadastral and American Land Title Association (ALTA) surveys, site and utility surveys to include both utility location via Hydro/Vacuum excavation and sewer Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) inspection, and Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR). Geographic Information System (GIS) services may include the creation, implementation, transformation, manipulation of spatial data supporting the management of ESRI Geo-databases. Both English and Metric systems of measurement may be utilized. This contract will be solicited and awarded in accordance with FAR Part 36 and the Brooks Act (Public Law 92-582). The type of set-aside decision to be issued will depend upon the responses to this synopsis.
The purpose of this synopsis is to gain knowledge of interest, capabilities and qualifications of various members of industry, to include the Small Business Community: Small Business, Section 8(a), Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUB-Zone), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). The Government must ensure there is adequate competition among the potential pool of responsible contractors.
The anticipated range of task orders off of this contract is between $32,000 and $500,000, with the total amount of the contract not to exceed $9,000,000.00. Minimum capabilities required for this IDIQ contract include:
1. The firm must have a Certified Photogrammetrist in-house that has experience in managing large and small scale mapping projects.
2. The firm must also be able to provide Professional Land Surveyor(s) registered in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Texas.
3. The firm must be able to provide surveying and/or mapping personnel with expertise for the following: ground control, topographic, cadastral, instrumentation (monitoring of data points for movement), bathymetric, site and utility surveys; aerial imagery, GPS & LiDAR data collection and processing; orthophoto generation; DEM and DTM development; analytical aerotriangulation; compilation; CAD; GIS; and metadata documentation.
4. Firms must be able to provide survey and mapping data on CDROM/DVD and USB hard drives directly readable to Bentley Systems MicroStation computer aided drafting (CAD) software and Inroads civil engineering design software, Autodesk AutoCAD software, and ESRI products.
5. Firms must be familiar with latest versions of the US Army Corps of Engineers Spatial Data Standards for Facilities, Infrastructure, and Environment (SDSFIE), the AEC CADD Standards and Safe Software's Feature Manipulation Engine (FME).
6. Firms must be able to provide Federal Geographic Data Committee (FGDC) compliant metadata.
The North American Industry Classification System code for this procurement is 541370 which has a small business size standard of $15 Million. The Federal Supply Code is T008.
Small Businesses are reminded under FAR 52.219-14, Limitations on Subcontracting that they must perform at least 50% of the cost of the contract, not including the cost of materials, with their own employees for general services-type procurement.
Prior Government contract work is not required for submitting a response under this sources sought synopsis.
Anticipated solicitation issuance date is on or about 3 February 2015, and the estimated proposal due date will be on or about 5 March 2015. The official synopsis citing the solicitation number will be issued on Federal Business Opportunities www.fbo.gov. Firm's response to this Synopsis shall be limited to 10 pages and shall include the following information:
1. Firm's name, address, point of contact, phone number, and e-mail address.
2. Firm's experience on projects of similar magnitude that include survey and mapping services listed in this Sources Sought Notice (include firm's capability to execute comparable work performed within the past 5 years:
2a. Brief description of the project, customer name, timeliness of performance, customer satisfaction, and dollar value of the project) - provide at least 3 examples.
3. Firm's experience with the six (6) listed minimum capabilities included in this Sources Sought Notice
4. Firm's Business Size - LB, SB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, EWOSB/WOSB
5. Firm's Joint Ventures (existing), including Mentor Prot g s and teaming arrangement information is acceptable
Interested Firm's shall respond to this Sources Sought Synopsis no later than 01 December 2014, 2:00PM MST. All interested firms must be registered in SAM to be eligible for award of Government contracts. Email your response to Erica Talley, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Albuquerque District, 4101 Jefferson Plaza NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109, 505-342-3223. Responses can be emailed to email@example.com.
Firms responding to this sources sought synopsis who fail to provide ALL of the required information requested will not be used to assist the Government in the acquisition decision, which is the intent of this sources sought synopsis.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL FOR THIS PROJECT WHEN IT IS FORMALLY ADVERTISED, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A RESPONSE TO THIS SOURCES SOUGHT SYNOPSIS.
If inadequate responses are received, this solicitation may be issued for full and open competition.
Added: Sep 28, 2017 2:08 pmSynopsis after above Sources Sought was posted to FBO.gov May 22 2015.
This is the second Large Business IDIQ awarded from the synopsis posted as stated above. It is still SPA's intent to award a target of three (3) Indefinite Delivery Contracts (IDCs) from this solicitation for a base period of three (3) years with one two (2) year option period. The one IDC set aside for Small Business has yet to be selected and awarded.
Contracting Office Address :
USACE District, Albuquerque, CESPA-CT, 4101 Jefferson Plaza NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109-3435
Place of Performance :
USACE District, Albuquerque CESPA-CT, 4101 Jefferson Plaza NE, Albuquerque NM
Primary Point of Contact. :
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.