GARY SANITARY DISTRICT SANITARY TREATMENT PLANT UPGRADES - SECTION 219, GARY, LAKE COUNTY, INDIANA (USACE ACQUISITION)
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 12, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 22, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 11, 2020 05:40 pm CDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 20, 2020 06:32 pm CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 22, 2020 12:59 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 22, 2020 12:59 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Sep 30, 2030
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 30, 2030
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Y1PZ - CONSTRUCTION OF OTHER NON-BUILDING FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 237110 - Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction
Place of Performance:
Gary , INUSA
EFFECTIVE September 8, 2020: The government has issued Amendment No. 0002 against this Solicitation. A copy is provided hereunder - see the "Attachments" Section of this Notice.
EFFECTIVE September 6, 2020: The government has issued Amendment No. 0001 against this Solicitation. A copy is provided hereunder - see the "Attachments" Section of this Notice.
PROJECT INFORMATION: Under the contract, the contractor w ill be required to replace the existing grit dew atering equipment w ith higher capacity and more robust equipment, creating a system that allow s the Gary Sanitary District to meet the grit loading it receives from the collection system and reducing the burden on the primary treatment systems.
CONTRACTING OFFICE: USACE Chicago District, 231 SOUTH LaSALLE STREET, SUITE 1500, Chicago, IL 60604
ACQUISITION INFORMATION: Competition for this acquisition is RESERVED EXCLUSIVELY for Small Business Concerns.
The North American Industry System Classification Code is 237110, with a small business size standard in dollars of $39.5 Million. The magnitude of cost for construction is estimated between $1,000,000.00 and $5,000,000.00.
The Solicitation (Invitation for Bids –“IFB”) is downloadable from this INTERNET ONLY. The files are Portable Document Format (PDF) files and can be viewed, navigated, or printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
At the date of issuance of this IFB, bids are due prior to 1:00p.m. (Central Time) on September 22, 2020.
IN THE CASE OF A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN THE DATES PUBLISHED IN THIS NOTICE AND THOSE CALLED OUT IN THE IFB DOCUMENT, THE DATES IN THE IFB DOCUMENT OVERRIDES THOSE PUBLISHED HEREIN THIS NOTICE; THIS IS RELATIVE TO THE IFB ISSUANCE DATE AND THE DUE DATE FOR BIDS.
IMPORTANT POLICY: Bidders are REQUIRED to be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) AT THE TIME ITS BID IS SUBMITTED to comply with the annual representations and certifications requirements. Registration can be completed free of charge at www.sam.gov.
Request for solicitation packages made by telephone, fax or e-mail will not be honored. The Point of Contact for this acquisition is Ms. Ericka Hillard at (312) 846-5378, or via email: email@example.com.
** Please include Solicitation Number W912P620B0020 on all correspondence. **
- KO CONTRACTING DIVISION 11 NORTH CANAL ST
- CHICAGO , IL 60606-2705
- Ericka D. Hillard
- Phone Number 3128465378
- Fax Number 3128865475
- Regina G. Blair
- Phone Number 3128465371
- Fax Number 3128865475
- Sep 11, 2020 05:40 pm CDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Sep 08, 2020 06:36 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 06, 2020 11:58 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 20, 2020 06:32 pm CDT Solicitation (Original)
- Jun 02, 2020 05:52 pm CDT Presolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.