AFCLC Academic Centers Research Support
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 12, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 11, 2020 04:28 pm CDT
- Original Response Date: Sep 18, 2020 05:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 03, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: U099 - EDUCATION/TRAINING- OTHER
- NAICS Code: 611710 - Educational Support Services
Place of Performance:
Montgomery , AL 36112USA
This is a SOURCES SOUGHT/REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) notice used for market research purposes only. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL, QUOTATION OR BID. NO SOLICITATION IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. Feedback and information received may be used to determine the appropriate acquisition strategy for a possible future acquisition. This notice is issued solely for market research and planning purposes and does not constitute a request for proposal, request for quote, or invitation for bid, nor does its issuance in any way restrict the Government as to its ultimate acquisition approach. No award will be made from this RFI and the Government will not pay for any effort expended in responding to this notice. Proprietary information will be safeguarded in accordance with the applicable Government regulations.
The 42d Contracting Squadron, located at Maxwell AFB AL, is conducting market research for the Air Force Culture and Language Center (AFCLC), to provide support for Client research, program development, instruction, program event support, acquisition management, and management consulting activities in accordance with the attached Performance Work Statement (PWS). Interested sources must be capable, qualified, and experienced with providing services equal to the taskings of this requirement.
Response to this Sources Sought notice is strictly voluntary and will not affect any participant's ability to submit an offer if and when a solicitation is released. There is no bid package or solicitation document associated with this announcement. The requested information is for planning purposes and does not constitute a commitment, implied or otherwise, that a procurement action will be issued.
1.0 Information Requested From Interested Sources:
Request the following information be provided:
- Company name, address, point of contact, voice and fax telephone numbers and e-mail address.
- Type of business, (i.e., small, small disadvantaged, woman-owned, Hub Zone, serviced-disabled veteran-owned small business, large business, etc.), North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), CAGE Code and DUNS Number.
- Provide references for at least three (3) contracts performed by your company that are the same or similar to this requirement. Include name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address for each reference. Also provide a brief description of the work performed, contract number, total contract value and period of performance.
- Describe any customary commercial contract terms or conditions that you feel would make any resulting contract more effective, if applicable.
2.0 Description of AU Requirement:
The contractor shall provide support for Client research, program development, instruction, program event support, acquisition management, and management consulting activities in accordance with this PWS.
3.0 DRAFT PERFORMANCE WORK STATEMENT (PWS): (Subject to change/alteration)
See attachment: Academic Centers Support Draft PWS
4.0 SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Submit responses electronically to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions concerning the information provided in this sources sought RFI will be accepted only until 5 P.M. Central Standard Time (CST), 16 September 2020 to allow the Government adequate time to respond to interested sources before the RFI due date.
- All submissions become Government property and will not be returned. Any data marked as proprietary information will be handled according to Government procedures.
- The due date and time for responses to this RFI is 5 P.M. CST, 18 September 2020.
Kemeshia Smith, Contracting Specialist, Phone #: 334-953-2560
Kimberly Knott, Contracting Officer, Phone #: 334-953-8552
DRAFT AFCLC Academic Centers Support PWS
- ADMINISTRATIVE ONLY NO REQUISITIONS 50 LEMAY PLAZA S
- MAXWELL AFB , AL 36112-6334
- Kemeshia Smih
- Phone Number 3349532560
- Fax Number 3349533227
- Kimberly A. Knott
- Phone Number 3349538552
- Fax Number 3349533527
- Sep 11, 2020 04:28 pm CDTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.