Shoreline Stabilization and Jetty Repair - Harlan County Lake Project, Nebraska
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 12, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 21, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 11, 2020 02:55 pm CDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 20, 2020 07:28 pm CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 21, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 21, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 06, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 06, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: Z2KB - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF CANALS
- NAICS Code: 237990 - Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
Place of Performance:
Republican City , NE 68971USA
SEE THE ATTACHMENTS - SOLICITATION, FULL STATEMENT OF WORK, AND EXHIBITS
The scope of work consists of the following: construction work to include, butnot limited to shoreline stabilization including accurate installation and sloping, correct material sizing, and additional placement of material to
prevent further erosion.
Shoreline protection work is necessary to provide adequate bankstabilization. To accomplish this project, additional riprap revetment shall be constructed.
Jetty Rehabilitation will include replacing displaced rip rap on jetty sides and crushed rock on jetty top to provide access.
- CONTRACTING DIV CORPS OF ENGINEERS 601 E 12TH ST
- KANSAS CITY , MO 64106-2896
- Sheila Nimrod
- Phone Number 8163892252
- John Akin
- Phone Number 8163893577
- Sep 11, 2020 02:55 pm CDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Aug 20, 2020 07:28 pm CDT Solicitation (Original)
- Aug 01, 2020 10:55 pm CDT Presolicitation (Inactive)
|Aug 21, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] Shoreline Stabilization and Jetty Repair - Harlan County Lake Project, Nebraska|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.