The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has a requirement for Tower strenghtening and repair in Corrizo Springs, Laredo and Fort Davis Texas.
|Agency:||TRANSPORTATION, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 12, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 23, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 11, 2020 11:19 am CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 23, 2020 03:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 08, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z1BC - MAINTENANCE OF RADAR AND NAVIGATIONAL FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 237130 - Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction
Place of Performance:
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has a requirement for tower strenghtening and repair in Corrizo Springs, Laredo, and Fort Davis, Texas.
All work shall be accomplished in accordance with the attached SIR /request for Proposal (and attachments). It is anticipated that a stand alone contract with firm fixed-Price pricing arrangement will be awarded as a result of this solicitation. The NAICS code applicable to this requirement is 237130 Power communications line and related structures construction . The business size standard for this NAICS is $39.5M.
Contractors must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM,) www.sam.gov on the date established for receipt of offers. Reference AMS Clause 3.3.1-33, paragraph (d), "if the offeror does not become registered in the SAM database in the time prescribed by the Contracting Officer,the ContractingOfficer may proceed to award to the next otherwise successful registered Offeror."
The FAA reserves the right to review and verify each offerors program eligibility. Potential offerors should note that the FAA reserves the right to communicate with one or more offerors at any time during the SIR process. This SIR/RFO is not to be construed as a contract or a commitment of any kind.
The Government shall not be liable for payment of any costs attributed to the preparation and submission ofproposals. All questions regarding the project/specifications must be received via email:
Cilony.Alejandro@faa.gov no later than 5:00 p.m. CST on September 17, 2020 to allow for responses to be provided prior to due date for receipt of proposals.
Any responses received after the time specified may not be considered in accordance with AMS provision184.108.40.206-14, Late Submissions, Modifications, and Withdrawals of Submittals, incorporated by reference in the solicitation. If all requested information is not furnished, the vendor's response maybe determined ineligible.
- AAQ-700, MULTI-PURPOSE BLDG (MPB) 6500 S MACARTHUR BLVD
- OKLAHOMA CITY , OK 73125
- Cilony Alejandro
- Phone Number 4059547814
- Sep 11, 2020 11:19 am CDTSolicitation (Original)
- Aug 28, 2020 10:55 pm CDT Sources Sought (Inactive)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.