Dry, Whole Corn for USDA Feral Hog Program in Missouri
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Feb 24, 2020|
|Due Date:||Mar 5, 2020|
AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF
ANIMAL AND PLANT HEALTH INSPECTION SERVICE
USDA APHIS MRPBS
General InformationClassificationDescriptionContact InformationHistory
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Feb 24, 2020 04:43 pm CST
- Original Date Offers Due: Mar 05, 2020 03:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Mar 20, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 8945 - FOOD, OILS AND FATS
- NAICS Code: 111150 - Corn Farming
Place of Performance:
- This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotations are being requested and a separate written request for quotation will not be issued. This combined synopsis/solicitation will result in firm-fixed pricing for one or more 5-year Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA). The anticipated total BPA call orders are not-to-exceed $250,000.00 over 5-years.
- The reference number is __12639520Q0094__ and the solicitation is issued as a request for quote (RFQ). The SF-1449 Form and the detailed terms and conditions are presented in Attachment 1 to this combined synopsis/solicitation.
- The provisions and clauses incorporated into this solicitation document are those in effect at the time of publication. Provisions and clauses incorporated by reference have the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Agriculture Federal Acquisition Regulations supplement (AGARs) can be accessed on the Internet at http://www.acquisition.gov/far and http://www.usda.gov/procurement/policy/agar.html.
- It is anticipated that one or more 5-year BPAs will be awarded. This is a restricted solicitation set aside 100% for small businesses. The associated NAICS code for this effort is __111150__ and small business size standard is _$1.0 million in annual sales _ or less.
- This requirement consists of bagged whole corn delivered per the specifications in Attachment 2 as needed for up to 5 years. The Note to Offeror is provided in Attachment 2 to this combined synopsis/solicitation. The vendor shall return a Price Quotation with offered prices along with other requested information to the contracting specialist listed below in accordance with the Note to Offeror.
- The product specifications for this requirement are provided in Attachment 2 to this combined synopsis/solicitation.
- Delivery and acceptance of deliverables will be FOB destination.
- The provision at 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors – Commercial (Tailored), applies to this solicitation (see Attachment 1).
- The provision at 52.212-2, Evaluation - Commercial Items, applies to this solicitation. The following text is added to Paragraph (a) of FAR 52.212-2: The Government will award a competitive, firm-fixed price 5-year BPA (or BPAs) resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror with the lowest cost, technically-acceptable product. Technical acceptability will be determined based on the corn being dry and free from mold. Final acceptance of the product will be made after delivery for each order to confirm that the offered corn meets the specifications.
- The provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items, applies to this solicitation. The contractor shall complete the provision for NAICS code 111150 at http://www.sam.gov.
- The clause at 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. Additional FAR clauses and AGAR clauses identified in Attachment 1 are considered applicable to this acquisition.
- The clause at 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders - Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The checked FAR clauses are identified in Attachment 1.
- To be awarded this contract, the offeror must be registered with current information in the Federal Contractor Registration database found at http://www.sam.gov.
- The Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) is not applicable to this acquisition.
- No applicable Numbered Notes.
- Quotations are due BY EMAIL to Michael.J.Chiodi@usda.gov no later than 3:00 pm Central Time on Thursday, _March 5, 2020_. Only emailed quotes are acceptable.
- The assigned Contract Specialist is Michael Chiodi. Mr. Chiodi may be reached by email at Michael.J.Chiodi@usda.gov or by telephone at (612) 336-3203.
Contracting Office Address
- USDA APHIS 250 MARQUETTE AVENUE,SUITE 410
- MINNEAPOLIS , MN 55401
Primary Point of Contact
- Michael Chiodi
- Phone Number 6123363203
Secondary Point of Contact
- Feb 24, 2020 04:43 pm CSTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
|Mar 4, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Dry, Whole Corn for USDA Feral Hog Program in Missouri|
|Mar 6, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Dry, Whole Corn for USDA Feral Hog Program in Missouri|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.