|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 3, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 3, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 03, 2017 11:51 amSynopsis FD2030-17-02388
1. Estimated issue date 18 October 2017 and estimated closing/response date 20 November 2017.
2. RFP #: SPRTA1-18-R-0022 3. PR#: FD2030-17-02388
4. Delivery: 23 each on or before 21 JUN 2018
5. Destination: FMS
6. Duration of contract period: To be determined
7. Nomenclature/Noun: Lubricating Cooler
8. NSN: 2935-01-085-2864
9. PN: 12177-000
10. Application (Engine or Aircraft): F-16
11. AMC: 1R
Previously purchased 40 each per contract SPRTA1-15-C-0096 on 28 JUL 2015.
13. Description: Cools Oil
16.50 long X 19.00 wide X 25.00 high. Weight is 26.00 lbs.
15. Material: Aluminum Alloy
16. Quantity: 25 EA
17. Qualified Sources: Ametek (12536) & Triumph Thermal Inc. (78943)
18. Mandatory Language:
Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Only written or faxed request received directly from the requestors are acceptable. Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from Offerors or potential Offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call Ombudsman at (405) 734-8241. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
19. All responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation which shall be considered by the agency.
20. Based upon market research, the Government is not using the policies contained in FAR Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items, in its solicitation for the described supplies or services. However, interested persons may identify to the contracting officer their interest and capability to satisfy the Government's requirement with a commercial item within 15 days of this notice.
21. Qualification Requirements do NOT exist. 22. Unique Identification (UID): UID requirements will apply.
23. Export Control does NOT apply.
24. The solicitation will be available for download on the release date from www.fedbizopps.gov. No telephone requests. Questions concerning this synopsis or subsequent solicitation can be directed to Cory Milford at (405) 734-8096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Faxed solicitation requests can be submitted to DLA Aviation-AOAB, Tinker AFB, OK 73145, FAX NUMBER (405) 734-8129.
Contracting Office Address :
DLA AVIATION AT OKLAHOMA CITY, OK; DLR PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS (AO);3001 STAFF DRIVE; TINKER AFB; OK; 73145
Point of Contact(s) :
Cory Milford, Phone 405-734-8096, Fax - - , Email email@example.com
|Oct 18, 2017||[Solicitation] 29--COOLER,LUBRICATING|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.