Notice of Intent to award Sole Source to Learfield Communications, LLC
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 9, 2022|
|Due Date:||Aug 24, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 09, 2022 02:18 pm EDT
- Original Response Date: Aug 24, 2022 10:00 am EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date:
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: R701 - SUPPORT- MANAGEMENT: ADVERTISING
- 711310 - Promoters of Performing Arts, Sports, and Similar Events with Facilities
Place of Performance:
South Burlington , VT 05403USA
This notice is being published in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 5.101 requiring dissemination of information for proposed contract actions. This is a notice of intent to award a sole source contract, and is not a request for competitive quotes/proposals.
The Government hereby submits a notice of intent to award a sole source, firm fixed price award for advertising with the University of Vermont Sports department to Learfield Communications, LLC. The totel estimated value is $20,000.00.
Responses to this notice must demonstrate clear and convincing evidence that competition would be advantageous to the Government, would not be cost or time prohibitive and would not hinder the mission objective to advertise during the upcoming collegiate sports season.
The determination not to compete this proposed contract action is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered for the purposes of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement. The Government will not be responsible for any costs incurred by responding to this notice.
Questions or comments to this Notice of Intent should be directed to the Contracting Officer, CMSgt Brian Dusablon, at Brian.Dusablon@us.af.mil via email only (no phone calls/voicemail messages regarding questions will not be accepted and will not receive a response. Please indicate in the subject of your email: Notice of Intent Question Submission: PANNGB22P0000009839.
- KO FOR VTANG DO NOT DELETE 45 NCO DR SUITE A
- SOUTH BURLINGTON , VT 05403-5867
- Kristen Lucey
- Phone Number 8026605443
- Brian J. Dusablon
- Phone Number 8026605361
- Aug 09, 2022 02:18 pm EDTSpecial Notice (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.