Wireless Electroceutical Dressing (WED) & Bacteriophage Therapy
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Due Date:||Aug 25, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 10, 2022 01:35 pm EDT
- Original Response Date: Aug 25, 2022 03:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date:
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: AN42 - Health R&D Services; Health Care - Other; Applied Research
- 541714 - Research and Development in Biotechnology (except Nanobiotechnology)
Place of Performance:
Bloomington , IN 47405USA
The Naval Medical Readiness Logistics Command (NMRLC) intends to award a sole source contract under the authority of FAR 6.302-1 to TRUSTEES OF INDIANA UNIVERSITY (hereinafter, IU or the University), 107 S. Indiana Ave. Bloomington, IN 47405-7000 for the performance of the described requirement in support of the Naval Medical Research Center (NMRC)-Frederick. The requirement is to test the synergistic effect of WED and bacteriophage therapy in an established burn wound infection model. This procurement requires research support expertise to review and conduct porcine skin infection model experiments for the efficacy and safety assessment of combination therapy of bacteriophage and biofilm disrupting electrical field based dressing, i.e. wireless electroceutical dressing (WED) in overcoming multidrug resistant (MDR) bacterial infections.
Capability statements are due by 3:00PM Eastern Time, 25 August 2022. Capability statements shall be submitted by e-mail ONLY as a Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel or Adobe PDF attachment to Ronald Govans/Lendorph Ramos at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and CC to James Gayton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 693 NEIMAN STREET
- FORT DETRICK , MD 21702-9203
- Ronald Govans
- Phone Number 3016193022
- CAPT James Gayton
- Aug 10, 2022 01:35 pm EDTPresolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.