New Orleans Vet Center Amendment
|Agency:||VETERANS AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Due Date:||Aug 26, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Aug 11, 2022 10:14 am CDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 11, 2022 10:09 am CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 26, 2022 01:00 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 26, 2022 01:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Sep 10, 2022
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 10, 2022
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: X1AA - LEASE/RENTAL OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- 531120 - Lessors of Nonresidential Buildings (except Miniwarehouses)
Place of Performance:
New Orleans , LA 70112USA
Amendment to Solicitation: Solicitation # 36C25622R0124 due date is changed from 12 Aug. 2022 to 26 Aug. 2022 1:00 p.m.
- 715 SOUTH PEAR ORCHARD RD., PLAZA 1
- RIDGELAND , MS 39157
- John Friel
- Phone Number 12023453327
- Winston P. Graber Jr.
- Phone Number 5045074148
- Aug 11, 2022 10:14 am CDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 11, 2022 10:09 am CDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.