Mammography 3D Equipment with Preventative Maintenance
|Agency:||HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Feb 24, 2020|
|Due Date:||Mar 5, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Original Published Date: Feb 24, 2020 02:01 pm MST
- Original Response Date: Mar 05, 2020 03:00 pm MST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Mar 20, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 6525 - IMAGING EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VETERINARY
- NAICS Code: 334517 - Irradiation Apparatus Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Harlem , MT 59526USA
This is a request for information only. Responses to this notice are not considered offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. Any information submitted by respondents to this notice is strictly voluntary with no obligation or incurred cost by the Government.
The Billings Area Indian Health Service, Fort Belknap Service Unit (FBSU) is seeking sources that can provide Mammography 3D equipment for routine screenings of patients with a preventative maintenance plan. Interested parties are encouraged to submit questions or provide recommendations for the upcoming solicitation. See the attached file named Statement of Work for more information.
This Sources Sought Synopsis is in support of MARKET RESEARCH being conducted by the Billings Area Indian Health Service. This market research is being conducted to increase competition for this requirement by identifying potential sources and to determine the best acquisition strategy for this requirement. The Government is interested in all potential sources including Small Businesses, Small Disadvantaged Businesses, 8(a) businesses, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses, HUBZone Small Businesses, Women-Owned Small Businesses, & Indian Economic Enterprise (Buy-Indian), etc.
Interested sources can select the “Add Me to Interested Vendors” button on this notice or contact the Contracting Officer via email at Kenneth.Nicholson@ihs.gov.
- 2900 FOURTH AVE. NORTH - PO BOX 366
- BILLINGS , MT 59107
- Kenny J Nicholson
- Phone Number 4062477071
- Prudence Yellow Owl
- Phone Number 4062477252
- Feb 24, 2020 02:01 pm MSTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.