Design Build Contract for the General Construction Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple-Award Term Contract—with Design-Build Capabilities—for the State of Georgia
|Agency:||GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 14, 2020|
|Due Date:||Feb 13, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 13, 2020 11:49 am EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Feb 13, 2020 01:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 28, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2AA - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Atlanta , GA 30303USA
(1) This Solicitation is set-aside for Small Businesses in accordance with FAR 19. This Solicitation sets forth requirements for proposals for a Contract to construct the Project described in the attached Agreement. Proposals conforming to the Solicitation requirements will be evaluated in accordance with the Method of Award set forth herein. The Government will award the Contract to the selected Offeror, subject to the conditions set forth herein. (2) Neither the Solicitation nor any part of an Offeror's proposal shall be part of the Contract except to the extent expressly incorporated therein by the Contracting Officer. (3) The Offeror's proposal submitted in response to this Solicitation shall constitute a firm offer. No contract shall be formed unless and until the Contracting Officer has countersigned the SF 1442 submitted by an Offeror, and delivered to the Contractor a copy of the SF 1442 with original signatures together with the Agreement reflecting the Offeror's proposed prices.
- 77 FORSYTH STREET
- ATLANTA , GA 30303
- Leslie Smalls
- Jan 13, 2020 11:49 am ESTSolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.