United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Seeks Leased Office Space in Randolph County (Pocahontas) Arkansas
|Agency:||GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 29, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 3, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 29, 2020 12:12 pm CDT
- Original Published Date: Mar 15, 2019 12:33 pm CDT
- Updated Response Date: Aug 03, 2020 04:00 pm CDT
- Original Response Date: Apr 04, 2019 05:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Updated Inactive Date: Aug 18, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Apr 19, 2019
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: X1AA - LEASE/RENTAL OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 531120 - Lessors of Nonresidential Buildings (except Miniwarehouses)
Place of Performance:
1861 International Drive Suite 300 Pocahontas , ARUSA
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) seeks to lease the following space:
(See attached map for reference)
North: See Delineated Area Map
East: See Delineated Area Map
South: See Delineated Area Map
West: See Delineated Area Map
Usable Square Feet (ABOA):
Approximately 3,475 SF
Rentable Square Feet (RSF):
Not to exceed 5,376 SF
Reserved Parking Spaces for Government Vehicles:
Additional Parking Spaces
(available for use at no charge to the Government):
24 Spaces, 12 Employee, 12 Client/Customer
Twenty (20 Years)
120 days termination in whole or in part
- Fenced Ware yard space: approximately 48’ x 25’ with 400 sf covered.
- Pull through parking is required for larger vehicles.
- Interested parties must provide the name of the building, address, location of available space, rentable square feet offered and rate per RSF, floor plans and contact information of authorized representative.
- Any parties who previously expressed interest in response to the original advertisement, do not need to submit any additional information.
- Contiguous, above ground, space preferred.
- All interested parties must either submit evidence of ownership or written authorization to represent the owner(s). Any submissions received without documentation of ownership and/or written authorization to represent the owner(s) will not be considered until such time the documentation has been received, which must also be submitted prior to the Expression of Interests Due Date
- In cases where an agent is representing multiple ownership entities, written acknowledgement/permission to represent multiple interested parties for the same submission.
Expressions of Interest Due: 8/3/2020
Expressions of Interest shall include the following:
1. If existing building, building name and address, and location of the available space within the Building, along with building site/ lot plans, interior layout drawings/pictures (with dimensions shown) reflecting the Space that is being offered.
2. If new construction, site/aerial plans or building site/lot plans showing the location of the proposal land, along with the parcel number (if part of multiple parcels, all parcel numbers associated with the proposed land). Adjacent streets showing proposed ingress/egress shall be shown on the plans.
3. Rentable square feet (RSF) and ANSI/BOMA office area (ABOA) square feet to be offered.
4. Date of space availability.
5. Building or Site Ownership Information. If offeror is not owner, authorization to show property will be required.*
6. Amount of parking available on-site.
7. If existing building, and if the space submitted does not meet the square footage requirements in this advertisement, whether the building or space submitted can be expanded to meet those requirements.
8. Photos of the space or site being submitted, or permission for Market Survey participants to photograph the space or site.
9. For existing buildings, provide information on condition of building systems (roof, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, facade etc.). Alternatively, provide a copy of a recent commercial building inspection or appraisal.
* Any submission received without documentation of ownership and/or written authorization to represent owner(s) will not be considered until such time the documentation has been received. This documentation must be received on or before the due date for Expressions of Interest. In cases where an agent is representing multiple entities, written acknowledgement/ permission from each entity to represent multiple interest parties for the same submission must be submitted prior to the Expressions of Interest due date.
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Smith Real Estate Services
120 Hammond Drive
Atlanta, GA 30328
PHONE: (404) 315-1512 ext. 107
Notice: This is not a solicitation for offers, nor is it a request for proposals. The Government will not pay for any costs incurred as a result of this advertisement. Respondents are advised that the Government assumes no responsibility to award a lease based upon responses to this advertisement.
- CENTER FOR BROKER SERVICES 1800 F STS NW
- WASHINGTON , DC 20405
- Jamarr Zellner
- Phone Number 404-315-1512 ext. 107
- Pamela Smith
- Phone Number 4043151512
- Fax Number (404) 315-3890
- Jul 29, 2020 12:12 pm CDTPresolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 29, 2020 12:09 pm CDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Jun 25, 2020 10:55 pm CDT Presolicitation (Inactive)
- Jun 19, 2020 02:09 pm CDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Apr 19, 2019 03:40 am CDT Presolicitation (Inactive)
|Mar 15, 2019||[Presolicitation] United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Seeks Leased Office Space in Randolph County (Pocahontas) Arkansas|
|Jun 19, 2020||[Presolicitation (Updated)] United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Seeks Leased Office Space in Randolph County (Pocahontas) Arkansas|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.