Parking Lot Expansion
|Agency:||TRANSPORTATION, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 7, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 14, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 06, 2020 11:21 am MDT
- Original Response Date: Aug 14, 2020 05:00 pm MDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 29, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2LZ - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF PARKING FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 238990 - All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
Place of Performance:
Longmont , CO 80501USA
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has a need to increase parking availability for the child care facility. The intent is to resolve the issue of inadequate parking for the child care facility by demolishing existing adjacent lawn areas and replacing those areas with new asphalt pavement. A new sidewalk will also be installed to connect the interior visitor’s parking lot to the existing sidewalk leading to the child care facility. Please see attached scope of work as detailed in the Project Specifications provided as Attachment 1 to this market survey. The FAA is contemplating soliciting this requirement under Acquisition Management Services (AMS) construction provisions and clauses.
The projects anticipated range of magnitude is between $100-250K.
- AAQ-500, FAA SW REGIONAL OFFICE 10101 HILLWOOD PKWY
- FORT WORTH , TX 76177
- Haynes Thompson
- Phone Number 3033421455
- Aug 06, 2020 11:21 am MDTSources Sought (Original)
|Aug 10, 2020||[Sources Sought (Updated)] Parking Lot Expansion at Denver ARTCC, Longmont, CO|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.