IDC SATOC for Minor Constructions, Little Rock District
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 29, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 5, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 29, 2020 03:31 pm CDT
- Original Published Date: Jul 06, 2020 04:09 pm CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 05, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 05, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Aug 20, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 20, 2020
- Original Set Aside: 8(a) Set-Aside (FAR 19.8)
- Product Service Code: Y1QA - CONSTRUCTION OF RESTORATION OF REAL PROPERTY (PUBLIC OR PRIVATE)
- NAICS Code: 237990 - Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
Place of Performance:
Little Rock , AR 72201USA
Initial Sources Sought was issued as a Job Order Contract. The procurement method has been changed to an Indefinite Delivery Contract (IDC) Single Award Task Order Contract (SATOC) for Minor Constructions, Little Rock District (2019 Flood Supplemenal Requirements).
The general scope of this acquisition will be to provide all labor, materials, supplies, parts (to include system components), transportation, plant, supervision, and equipment, except when specified as Government-furnished, required for repair or construction of real property facilities.
Work could include repair or replacement of mechanical, electrical or fire protection and detection systems; concrete repair; asphalt paving; repairs related to building renovation or demolition; interior remodeling work including carpentry, painting, floor and wall covering; repair or replacement of infrastructure systems; correction of drainage problems; repair or upgrade of structural problems; asbestos removal for disposal; repair or replacement of roofing, siding, windows, doors or other miscellaneous architectural elements; various repairs or maintenance required for recreational facilities; etc. Work may be accomplished in different types of facilities and environments including: administrative; vehicle maintenance; industrial; warehouses, recreation areas, lake shorelines, remote river locations, etc.
- KO CONTRACTING DIVISION 700 W CAPITOL AVE ROOM 7315
- LITTLE ROCK , AR 72201-3225
- Vonda S. Rogers
- Phone Number 5013401273
- Jonathan J. Sawrie
- Phone Number 5013401045
- Fax Number 5013245196
- Jul 29, 2020 03:31 pm CDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 06, 2020 04:09 pm CDT Solicitation (Original)
|Dec 7, 2019||[Sources Sought (Original)] SWL Job Order Contract (JOC)|
|Jul 6, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] IDC SATOC for Minor Constructions, Little Rock District|
|Jul 30, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] IDC SATOC for Minor Constructions, Little Rock District|
|Aug 4, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] IDC SATOC for Minor Constructions, Little Rock District|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.