Operation and Maintenance of Fuel Facilities
|Agency:||Defense Logistics Agency|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 9, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 12, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Jul 11, 2017 11:02 amThis is a Sources Sought Notice only. It seeks information from small business sources that can provide fuel management services. No solicitation is being issued at this time. The amount of information available for publication at this time is limited. This notice is also issued for the purpose of market research in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 10. The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Energy, Domestic Storage and Services Division, Bulk Petroleum Business Unit-FESAA seeks potential small business sources to perform non-personal services to operate and maintain Government-owned, Contractor-operated (GOCO) fuel facilities at multiple Air Force Bases.
The proposed solicitation is being considered as a set-aside under a small business set-aside program.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code is 493190, and the size standard is $27.5 million. The Government is interested in the following small business categories to respond to the this notice: Small Businesses, 8(a) Businesses, Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Businesses, and Service- Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSBs).
Responses are limited to not more than 15 pages. The Government will use this information, in addition to other information obtained, to determine its small business set-aside decision. Any information provided by industry to the Government as a result of this notice is voluntary. The Government will not pay for any information submitted in response to this notice. All responses to this notice are to be submitted by 1500 hours EDT on July 27, 2017. Responses will be accepted via electronic means only. Email submissions to: Keecha.Elliott@dla.mil.
1. Provide a company profile to include number of employees, annual revenue history (last 3 years), office location(s), DUNS/CAGE Code number, and a statement regarding current business status.
2. Capability of providing qualified and experienced personnel, with appropriate clearances, if required.
3. Past Performance. Do you have past performance as a prime contractor or subcontractor on a service contract for similar fuels management requirements? If so, please provide the following information: Contract number, Name of Government Agency or Commercial Entity, Period of Performance, Dollar Value, Type of Contract (Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, etc.), and an explanation of services provided as they relate to GOCO fuels management. If your firm acted as a subcontractor or joint venture, name the prime contractor or other party, the specific work performed and percentage. Address any past performance problems, and resolutions taken.
4. Do you anticipate any type of teaming arrangement for this requirement? If yes, please address what kind of arrangement, and what percentage of work and type(s) of service would you perform?
5. Does your company have experience with Service Contract Act of 1965 covered contracts? Does your company have experience with Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBAs)? Please explain in detail any experience your company has had interacting with labor unions.
6. Does your company have the financial capability and financial stability, and/or adequate lines of credit to sustain and support a five-year multiyear contract at one or more locations, in the event there are difficulties with invoice payments? Do you have an approved accounting system in place to adequately track expenditures? Please elaborate.
7. What realistic phase-in period would you require to commence performance with personnel, equipment, and materials?
8. Locations: Please identify specific sites for which you intend to submit an offer.
Added: Oct 09, 2017 10:05 amThe purpose of this Amendment is to notify all interested parties of the upcoming Air Force GOCO's (Government Owned Contractor Operated) Pre-proposal Conference. All solicitations created through this sources sought notice will be set-aside for Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses unless otherwise identified by an amendment.
Time: 9:30am to 10:30am Local Fort Belvoir, VA Time
Location: Defense Logistics Agency Headquarters
8725 John J. Kingman Rd.
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060-6222
All interested parties should register by contacting Contract Specialist Keecha Elliott at Keecha.Elliott@dla.mil with attendee information in advance. Additional information regarding the attendees may be requested by the Contract Specialist.
If unable to attend the AF GOCO Pre-proposal Conference in person, a teleconference number will be provided to the attendee upon registration.
Contracting Office Address :
8725 John J. Kingman Road
Fort Belvoir, Virginia 22060-6222
Primary Point of Contact. :
Secondary Point of Contact :
Ryan L. Dondero,
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.