Construction- Equipment Relocation
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 17, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 15, 2020 05:21 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 17, 2020 04:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 01, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2HB - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF GOVERNMENT-OWNED GOVERNMENT-OPERATED (GOGO) R&D FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 238290 - Other Building Equipment Contractors
Place of Performance:
Newport , RI 02841USA
The Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport has a requirement for equipment relocation. The requirement is 100% set aside for small business. The magnitude of the project is between $25,000 to $100,000. A site visit will be conducted. Refer to the solicitation for specific information.
In order to receive the drawings, a company must have an active CAGE Code. Please provide that information when submitting request.
- 1176 HOWELL ST
- NEWPORT , RI 02841-1703
- Leslie Murphy Brazil
- Phone Number 4018322907
- Jul 15, 2020 05:21 pm EDTSolicitation (Original)
- Jul 15, 2020 05:10 pm EDT Presolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.