Flexible Packaging System for Low Level Radioactive Waste
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 5, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 20, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 05, 2021 01:48 pm CST
- Original Response Date: Jan 20, 2021 01:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 04, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 8105 - BAGS AND SACKS
- NAICS Code: 314910 - Textile Bag and Canvas Mills
Place of Performance:
Rock Island , IL 61299USA
The Army Contracting Command Rock Island (ACC-RI) is seeking sources that can provide the following item: Flexible Packaging System (Attach 1) for Low Level Radioactive Waste (LLRW). The NAICS code for this requirement is 314910. The applicable small business size standard is 500 employees. The flexible packaging system will be utilized to store and ship LLRW.
See Attachment 1 for Purchase Specifications.
Delivery of this item will be to Crane Army Ammunition Activity, Crane, IN and/or Tooele Army Depot, Tooele, UT. Respondents to this Sources Sought announcement should provide the following information:
1. Company name, CAGE Code, Point of Contact, Phone Number, Email Address, business size status relative to NAICS 314910.
2. Company literature (brochure, website, etc.) that demonstrates what you do as a company.
3. Are you a manufacturer of this product?
4. Types of material utilized (end products and components) as the Berry Amendment will apply, DFARS 252.225.7002-1. If an exception will apply, please identify reason or which exception is applicable per DFARS 252.225.7002-2
5. RESPONDENTS MUST SUBMIT THE ABOVE INFORMATION VIA E-MAIL to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 20, 2021 for consideration.
Notice to contractors: All contractors who provide goods or services to the Department of Defense (DOD) must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM). To register in the SAM go to http://www.sam.gov/.
This notice is for planning purposes only and does not constitute an Invitation for Bids, Request for Proposals, a Solicitation, a Request for Quotes, or an indication the Government will contract for the items contained in this announcement. This request is not to be construed as a commitment on the part of the Government to award a contract, nor does the Government intend to pay for any information submitted as a result of this request. The Government will not reimburse respondents for any cost associated with submission of the information being requested or reimburse expenses incurred to interested parties for responses to this announcement. However, information obtained as a result of this announcement may be reflected in the subsequent solicitation, this announcement is Government market research, and may result in revisions to both its requirements and its acquisition strategy based on industry responses.
- ARMY CONTRACTING COMMAND ROCKISLAND BLDG 350 RODMAN AVE
- ROCK ISLAND , IL 61299-5000
- Phillip J. Kantor, Contract Specialist
- Phone Number 3097821035
- Cindy K. Wagoner
- Phone Number 3097820182
- Jan 05, 2021 01:48 pm CSTSources Sought (Original)
|Jan 11, 2021||[Sources Sought (Updated)] Flexible Packaging System for Low Level Radioactive Waste|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.