Dover AFB Multiple Award Construction Contract (MACC)
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Mar 18, 2020|
|Due Date:||May 4, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Mar 18, 2020 12:52 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: May 04, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: May 19, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2QA - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF RESTORATION OF REAL PROPERTY (PUBLIC OR PRIVATE)
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Dover AFB , DE 19902USA
A. Project Title: Multiple Award Construction Contract (MACC) - Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity.
B. This acquisition is set aside for total small business firms.
C. Government anticipates award to a target of six (6) general construction contractors. The NAICS Code is 236220; size standard is $39.5M.
D. Contract performance period is scheduled for a Base Year plus six (6) one-year Option periods
E. The guaranteed minimum amount of the life of the contract is $500 payable following attendance at a mandatory post-award conference.
F. The total aggregate maximum amount expendable under all MACC contracts awarded shall not exceed $70M for base and all exercised option years.
G. The seed project magnitude is between $500,000 - $1,000,000.
H. A pre-proposal conference/site visit is scheduled for 7 April 2020 @ 10:00 A.M. (EDT) at the Dover AFB Theater, Bldg. 524, Dover AFB. The conference will include a visit to the seed project location Bldg 208. Submit names, SSN, DOB, and driver's license number with state of issuance of all conference attendees to Mr. John Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org and Mrs. Sharon Frasier at email@example.com no later than COB on 25 March 2020.
I. Questions must be submitted via email to the POCs below by 9 April 2020, 4:00 PM (EDT)
J. Enter seed project proposal pricing in solicitation Attachment 2, Bid Schedule.
K. Funds are not presently available for this effort. No award will be made under this solicitation until funds are available. The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, either before or after the closing date. In the event the Government cancels this solicitation, the Government has no obligation to reimburse an offeror for any costs.
L. Offerors shall submit one (1) original, one (1) paper copy, one (1) electronic copy via email or (CD/DVD) to the below postal address and/or email addresses listed in section 1.1 and below no later than 3:00 PM EDT on Monday, 4 May 2020.
POINTS OF CONTACT (POC) FOR THIS SOLICITATION:
- John Porter/Lead Contract Speacialist
- Sharon Frasier/Infrastructure Flight Chief
- CP 302 677 5068 639 ATLANTIC ST BLDG 639
- DOVER AFB , DE 19902-5639
- John P. Porter
- Phone Number 3026775545
- Fax Number 3026772907
- SHARON D. M. FRASIER
- Phone Number 3026773577
- Fax Number 3026772309
- Mar 18, 2020 12:52 pm EDTSolicitation (Original)
|Mar 27, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Dover AFB Multiple Award Construction Contract (MACC)|
|Apr 10, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Dover AFB Multiple Award Construction Contract (MACC)|
|Apr 12, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Dover AFB Multiple Award Construction Contract (MACC)|
|Apr 24, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Dover AFB Multiple Award Construction Contract (MACC)|
|Apr 25, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Dover AFB Multiple Award Construction Contract (MACC)|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.