HAWK AND CHAPARRAL DEMILITARIZATION
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 2, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 13, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 02, 2017 2:02 pmThe U.S Army, Security Assistance Management Directorate is looking for prospective contractors for a five year Homing All the Way Killer (HAWK) and Chaparral Demilitarization (DEMIL) and Other Direct Costs (ODC) contract. This procurement will include HAWK, Chaparral and AN/TSQ-73 weapon systems. Both UNCLASSIFIED and CLASSIFIED parts will be included.
3. Each prospective contractor shall be responsible for the employment of a security company that provides perimeter video security surveillance and armed guards to provide a physical security presence at the contractor operated facility. Security is to be on premises after working hours, holidays and weekends. The contractor shall provide fire alarm monitoring on a monthly basis. The following ODCs will also be provided by the prospective contractor on an as needed basis:
? Miscellaneous tools
4. Each prospective contractor shall be required to utilize the current Logistics Support Center facilities located at 4707 Fred Wilson Road, El Paso, TX 79906. Each prospective vendor MUST have a clearance level of at least CONFIDENTIAL and a current inspection on file with DSS. Any prospective vendor shall prove that they have a clearance for the above building without waiting a year to secure one. Security procedures require the contractor adhere to the HAWK and Chaparral Security Classification Guides, ITAR, NISPOM, HSPD-12, DOD 5220.22-M, with Change 1 (ISL-97-1, Jul 97) and Change 2 (ISL 01L-1, Feb 01) as well as any other applicable changes or amendments.
5. Each prospective contractor shall be required to accept a Firm-Fixed Price, Cost-Plus No-Fee contract with no upfront funding.
6. Each prospective contractor shall provide fork lift provisions for use at the maintenance facility. Forklift operators shall be operated by trained and authorized maintenance facility operators IAW OSHA 29CFR 1910.178(1).
7. Each prospective contractor shall provide personnel to support the maintenance facility for parts inventory management; parts testing and evaluation; test equipment maintenance; logistics supply support; HAWK training support to include qualified instructors for HAWK , Chaparral and AN-TSQ-73 courses; asset management and report preparation; delivery and receipt of shipments; international and domestic student in-processing; material receiving, inspection and packaging of associated missile systems hardware and managing facility maintenance emergencies. In addition, personnel with required technical knowledge, skills, and experience to perform preventive maintenance on SAMD non-standard weapon systems and their associated ground support equipment must be provided.
8. Each prospective contractor shall provide a brief statement on how they will support the Non-Standard Missile Systems Branch, SAMD in its mission. This will involve utilization of management and archival databases unique to the USG organization. Familiarity with transportation processes, USG and commercial, and the unique challenges presented in shipment of Excess Defense Articles, CLASSIFIED material, and other material overseas.
9. Each prospective contractor shall be required to utilize USG databases to maintain smooth operations and communications with the USG. Also maintaining a document and photograph archive of all shipments is required. This is to support the USG in the preparation of Supply Deficiency Reports and Quality Deficiency Reports (QDR). This is to supply the USG with general quality assurance and in handling Supply, Shipping and QDR's.
10. Each prospective contractor must provide information on past experience in providing the same services to any other U.S. Government entities. Such information must include contract number(s), award date(s), and points of contact with phone numbers and email addresses.
11. General information on the prospective contractor's capabilities is welcome. However, each prospective contractor shall address paragraphs 1-10 above. Responses shall be limited to 50 pages.
Contracting Office Address :
BLDG 5303 SPARKMAN CIR
Redstone Arsenal, Alabama 35898-5090
Place of Performance :
4707 Fred Wilson Road
El Paso, Texas 79906
Primary Point of Contact. :
Secondary Point of Contact :
|Jan 9, 2018||[Presolicitation] LSC SUPPORT SERVICES|
|Jan 29, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] LSC SUPPORT SERVICES|
|Feb 12, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] LSC SUPPORT SERVICES|
|Mar 8, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] LSC SUPPORT SERVICES|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?