SAPRO Safe Helpline - Sources Sought
|Agency:||Other Defense Agencies|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 5, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 26, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 05, 2017 2:07 pmSOURCES SOUGHT
1. The Defense Human Resources Activity is issuing this Sources Sought Notice as a means of conducting market research to identify parties having an interest in, and the resources for, providing services in accordance with the draft Performance Work Statement (PWS) capable of providing personnel, management, materials and equipment necessary to support, maintain, assess and promote the DoD Safe Helpline services addressing prevention and response. This notice shall not be construed as a formal solicitation or an obligation on the part of the Government to acquire any products or services. In addition, it does not guarantee that a subsequent solicitation will be issued. Submission of any information in response to this Sources Sought notice is voluntary and will assist in selecting the appropriate solicitation type/method. Costs associated with any submission shall not be reimbursed by the Government. THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT SEEKING PROPOSALS AND WILL NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED PROPOSALS.
2. The proposed NAICS for this effort is 624190, Other Individual and Family Services (size standard $11 Million). Comments on this NAICS and suggestions for alternative codes must include supporting rationale.
3. The Government is specifically performing Market Research to see if there are potential vendors who can provide the following:
? A live, secure, confidential, anonymous, 24/7/365 worldwide crisis support service with online, telephone, texting, mobile app, and live discussion forum capabilities with sexual assault resources and referral services.
? A secure technology platform, user interface, and a staff interface/support side that is customized to serve victims of crime - specifically victims of sexual assault and that can be continually enhanced and expanded to meet DoD changing/emerging needs; and from which Service members contacting the civilian hotline can be seamlessly connected to the DoD Safe Helpline.
? Technology that can pass a rigorous third-party security review process that ensures sexual assault survivors in the military the same secure and anonymous support provided to the civilian community.
? The ability to capture complex data to perform quality control on staff and gather user demographic data while maintaining the anonymity and confidentiality of the caller/user; and to provide warm-handoff transfers, supervision support, and mandatory reporting compliance.
A. COVER SHEET - 1 page
1. Vendor name, address, website, Data Universal Numbering Systems (DUNS) Number, and Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code.
2. Point of contact to include e-mail address and telephone number.
3. Type of business, including socio-economic category (Large, Small, 8(a) Participant, Small Disadvantaged Business, HUBZone, Woman-Owned Small Business, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, or Non Profit)
4. If applicable, GSA contract number, schedule.
B. CAPABILITIES STATEMENT & MARKET INFORMATION - no more than 10 pages
C. BACKGROUND/PAST EXPERIENCE:
Provide the following information on two (2) Support Services projects in a environment of similar scale completed within the last five (5) years for which the responder was a prime or Sub-Contractor.
1. The name and value of each project;
3. A description of each project, including challenges and successes; and
4. Your company's role and services provided for each project.
Interested contractors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) in order to conduct business with the Government. Responders are advised that the U.S. Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this Sources Sought; all costs associated with responding will be solely at the interested party's expense. All information received in response to this submission that is clearly marked Proprietary will be handled accordingly. Acknowledgement of receipt of responses will not be made and submissions to this Sources Sought will not be returned.
The information provided in this Sources Sought is subject to change and is not binding on the Government.
RESPONSE DUE DATE:
The Government requests that all responses be returned by 11:00 AM EST on 26 October 2017. All responses shall be submitted electronically to the DHRA Procurement Support Office point of contacts: Mr. Matthew Poole, Contract Officer, email@example.com , and Janice Bennett, Contract Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small Businesses may additionally contact the Small Business Point of Contact to discuss this requirement: Ms. Tammy Proffitt, Tammy.email@example.com, phone number: 571-372-2591.
Contracting Office Address :
4800 Mark Center Dr, STE 06J25-01
Alexandria, Virginia 22350-1300
Primary Point of Contact. :
Matthew C. Poole
Secondary Point of Contact :
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?