Automatic Track and Balance Set ECP
|Agency:||Department of the Navy|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 5, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 6, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Aug 30, 2017 3:00 pm
1) General description of your Vibration Analyzer.
2) Documentation demonstrating that the Vibration Analyzer has been approved for shipboard use by the United States Navy.
3) Sample Vibration Analyzer Operating manual and Maintenance Manual.
4) Describe environmental testing test methods and results that your Vibration Analyzer has been subjected to.
5) Describe the size and weight of your Vibration Analyzer. Provide a list of consumables used by your Vibration Analyzer.
6) If applicable, provide customer testimonials with references. Provide your point(s) of contact.
7) Provide information about your company / organization including: Brief description of your company / organization; Small / large business, 8A, hub-zone, veteran owned status; any past or present Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) awards related to your Vibration Analyzer.
8) Provide commercial pamphlets or any additional information you desire.
It is requested that information be submitted NO LATER THAN 02 October 2017 to Ms. Lisa Bethea, Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, Code 25212 B562-3, Route 547, Joint Base MDL, NJ 08733-5000. Ms. Bethea may be reached by electronic mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Mr. Alan McCarty, by electronic mail at: email@example.com , reference N68335-17-R-0429 in correspondence . Respondents are notified that a formal solicitation MAY NOT necessarily result from the RFI. The Government may or may not elect not to discuss submissions received in response to this RFI with individual responders. There is no requirement to respond to the RFI however, the Government places tremendous value on the information received and may utilize the information to finalize its acquisition strategy. Any comments provided may or may not be included in a formal solicitation. The Government WILL NOT PAY for any information received in response to this RFI nor will the Government compensate any respondent with costs incurred in developing the information provided to the Government. The Government will not release any information marked with a Proprietary legend, received in response to this RFI, to any firms, agencies, or individuals outside the Government without written permission in accordance with the legend.
Responses to this RFI will not be returned. Respondents will not be notified of the results of the review. NO FORMAL SOLICITATION EXISTS AT THIS TIME.
Contracting Office Address :
Hwy. 547 Attn:B562-3C
Lakehurst, New Jersey 08733-5083
Place of Performance :
JB MDL, NJ 08733
Primary Point of Contact. :
Lisa T. Bethea,
Secondary Point of Contact :
|Aug 31, 2017||[Sources Sought] Automatic Track and Balance Set ECP|
|Oct 25, 2018||[Presolicitation] Automated Track and Balance Set (ATABS) ECP|
|Jun 2, 2020||[Award Notice (Original)] Automated Track and Balance Set (ATABS)|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?