Source Sought for NSN 5995-01-569-3111, Wiring Harness, Branched- Control-Monitor (W33) for ON-373B/GRC
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 2, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 13, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 02, 2017 9:29 amThis is a market survey to locate sources of supply (manufacturer or distributors) for National Stock Number (NSN) 5995-01-569-3111, Part Number (P/N) A3307058-1 (CAGE Code 80063), Wiring Harness, Branched- Control-Monitor (W33). This item is an additional authorized item and used with the Interconnecting Group ON-373B/GRC. The ON-373B/GRC is used in conjunction with Radio Test Set AN/GRM-122 to provide the Direct Maintenance for Ground Single Channel Ground and Airborne Radio System (SINCGARS) Line-Replaceable Units (LRUs). Technical Data Package (TDP) for manufacture and acceptance of this item is available from the Government. The complete TDP, which is included top level drawings, component level drawings, test requirements for manufacture and acceptance of this item will be released along with the solicitation. Top level drawing and the associated Part List of this item can be released prior to the release of the solicitation upon request.
Interested sources that are capable of furnishing this item must send a response outlining a viable approach and describing their ability of meeting the Government requirements. Respondents to this notice must provide enough information to demonstrate their capabilities provide this item.
Responses shall be submitting in writing through email to U.S. ARMY CECOM, ATTN: RDER-PRC-TR (Stanley Chan) at Stanley.U.Chan.firstname.lastname@example.org., and to the Land and Maritime local DLA Competition Advocate at email@example.com. Responses to this notice should be submitted no later than close of business October 13, 2017.
For more information, contact Stanley Chan
Please complete the following questions. If a question does not apply, please enter N/A or non-applicable.
1) Provide a brief summary of the company and its core competencies.
2) Please provide the following Point of Contact information on all responses:
3) Describe your Company's past performance in the manufacturing and/or supplying of the item specified in this market survey or the items similar in complexity to this item in the past. Provide information such as the Contract Number, Point of Contact (POC), e-mail address, phone number, and a brief description of your direct support of the effort.
4) Describe the qualifications of your engineering staff, who have experience in the design and production of application similar in complexity and technology to the item specified in this market survey.
5) Describe your company's experience in identifying the test equipment for components similar in complexity and technology to the item specified in this market survey.
6) Describe your company's experience in managing obsolescence issues.
7) Does your company maintain a Program and Assessment Tool to monitor and analyze the availability of components to allow clear and precise tracking of all obsolescence issues? If so, please elaborate on the Program and Assessment tool(s).
8) Describe your company's experience in identifying the alternatives for the unavailability of obsolete materials or components to mitigate obsolescence issues.
9) Discuss your company's capability in meeting US Government contracting delivery requirements.
10) Do you have product/s or keep products in stock?
The information received from this market survey will be evaluated by the Government for the purpose of planning to determine if responsible sources exist, and to assist in determining if this effort can be competitive and/or set aside for Small Business. The Government will also use the information, in part, to determine the best acquisition strategy for a potential procurement action and to assist in making future acquisition strategy decisions. The Government will not reimburse interested sources or responders to this notice for any information received and any costs incurred in responding, or for subsequent exchanges of information. Information submitted does not constitute a proposal and is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government, but will be considered an exchange of capabilities and ideas.
Contracting Office Address :
6001 COMBAT DRIVE
Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland 21005-1846
Primary Point of Contact. :
Secondary Point of Contact :
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?