S--This is a New FY18 contract from October 01,2017 (Or Date or Award) to September 30,2018. Subject to availability of FY2018 Funds. COR: Randy Heard 951-214-4357
|Agency:||Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 2, 2017|
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 01, 2017 7:11 pmDEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
JUSTIFICATION FOR OTHER THAN FULL AND OPEN COMPETITION
VAAR: 819.7007 Sole source awards to service-disabled Veteran-owned small business concerns.
Team West Contracting
PR: 9018-000002 Cemetery Excavation
Page 1 of 1
1. Agency and Contracting Activity Identification: The National Cemetery Administration ( NCA), NCA Pacific District, 1301 Clay Street, Suite 1230 North, Oakland CA 94612-5209, as directed by the NCA Riverside National Cemetery will enter into a Purchase Order that requires justification for other than full and open competition procedures.
2. Nature of Acquisition Being Approved: Riverside National Cemetery Vault Installation Services. Team West is the current contractor that is awarded the Marker setting contract located in the same area of the Excavation Area. If another contractor was to be awarded there will be 2 contractors responsible for one location. Team West shall be awarded a Sole-Source contract utilizing the VAAR 819.7007 Authority to sole source to a SDVOSB company.
3. Estimated Award: $139,004.00
4. Statutory Authority Permitting Other Than Full and Open Competition: 819.7007 Sole source awards to service-disabled Veteran-owned small business concerns.
5. Synopsized: This requirement will be posted on FBO as a special notice.
6. Responsibility: Team West has the past performance information and experience to complete the Punch List Project.
7. Anticipated Cost: The anticipated cost should be fair and reasonable to the government based upon comparative service pricing from other companies who have submitted a quote.
8. VETBIZ Certification: Team West Vetbiz certification was verified on 09/15/2017.
12. I hereby certify that the above is accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Joseph Mendoza 09/21/2017
Contracting Specialist (Date)
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
October 1, 2017
Description: 36C78618P0005 36C78618P0005_1.docx
Contracting Office Address :
Department of Veterans Affairs;NCA Contracting Service;75 Barrett Heights Rd. Suite 309;Stafford VA 22556
Point of Contact(s) :
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?