|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 5, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 22, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 05, 2017 12:32 pm1. Estimated issue date is 23 Oct 2017 and estimated closing/response date is 22 Nov 2017.
2. RFP #: SPRTA1-18-R-0052 3. PR#: FD2030-18-00111 4. Nomenclature: Heat Exchanger, Fluid 5. NSN: 1660-01-266-3438 FW 6. P/N: UA538889-6
7. Application: B-2 8. AMC: 3R 9. History: No spares procurement history. 10. Description: LENGTH ( IN ) - 21.2500, WIDTH ( IN ) - 6.9000, HEIGHT ( IN ) - 12.23400, WEIGHT ( LB ) - 43.4000. Made of Aluminum Alloy and transfers heat from the EGW fluid to the external air by convection.
MYC - L/I 0001: Yr. 1 BEQ - 16 each, Yr. 2 BEQ - 4 each, Yr. 3 BEQ - 2 each. 3 Yr. Max Qty - 33 each Delivery: beginning 19 Aug 2019 or earlier. Destination: SW3211, Tinker AFB OK
11. Qualified Sources: Triumph Thermal Systems (CAGE: 78943)
12. Mandatory Language:
This is a DX Rated requirement under DPAS. Surplus material is NOT acceptable. Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Only written or faxed request received directly from the requestors are acceptable. Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from Offerors or potential Offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call Ombudsman at (405) 734-8241. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
13. All responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation which shall be considered by the agency.
14. Part 12 procedures will not be used. 15. Gov't Qualification Requirements do NOT exist. Contact the qualified source in Block 11. for subcontracting opportunities or information regarding source qualification. 16. Unique Identification (UID): UID requirements will apply.
17. Export Control does apply.
18. The solicitation will be available for download on the release date from www.fedbizopps.gov. No telephone requests. Questions concerning this synopsis or subsequent solicitation can be directed to Addison Crabtree at (405) 739-9633 or by emailing to Addison.Crabtree@us.af.mil. Note: Faxed solicitation requests can be submitted to DLA Aviation-AOBB, Tinker AFB, OK 73145, FAX NUMBER (405) 739-4237.
Contracting Office Address :
DLA AVIATION AT OKLAHOMA CITY, OK; DLR PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS (AO);3001 STAFF DRIVE; TINKER AFB; OK; 73145
Point of Contact(s) :
Addison Crabtree, Phone 405-739-9633, Fax - - , Email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Oct 27, 2017||[Solicitation] 16--HEAT EXCHANGER,FLUI|
|Jun 22, 2018||[Award] 16--Aircraft Components and Accessories|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.