Draft USDA George Washington Carver Center (GWCC) Modernization
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Mar 6, 2020|
|Due Date:||Mar 16, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Mar 05, 2020 03:26 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Mar 16, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Mar 31, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: Z2AA - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236210 - Industrial Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Beltsville , MD 20705USA
This is an Request for Proposal(RFP) using the processes and techniques found in FAR Part 36 Contracting by Negotiation. This requirement is for the Modernization of George Washington Carver
Center located in Beltsville, MD. As a result of this RFP the government will award a Firm Fixed-Priced contract after proposals are evaluated. An award will be made with reasonable promptness to that responsible offeror whose proposal will be most advantageous to the Government, considering Bonding Capacity, Prior Experience, Draft Project Completion Schedule, Key personal experience, Small Business Utilization, Past Performance, Oral Presentation and Pricing.
See attachedments for additonal information.
- PROC OPERATIONS DIV-AMD (3144) 301 S. HOWES STREET, STE. 321
- FORT COLLINS , CO 80521
- Frederick Freeman
- Todd J. Lennox
- Mar 05, 2020 03:26 pm ESTSolicitation (Original)
- Jan 15, 2020 11:56 pm EST Presolicitation (Inactive)
|Dec 13, 2019||[Presolicitation (Original)] USDA George Washington Carver Center (GWCC) Modernization|
|Dec 16, 2019||[Presolicitation (Updated)] USDA George Washington Carver Center (GWCC) Modernization|
|Mar 13, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] USDA George Washington Carver Center (GWCC) Modernization|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.