United States Department of Agriculture Seeks Leased Office Space in Danielson, CT
|Agency:||GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 28, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 22, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 27, 2020 11:19 am EDT
- Original Response Date: Sep 22, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 07, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: X1AA - LEASE/RENTAL OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 531120 - Lessors of Nonresidential Buildings (except Miniwarehouses)
Place of Performance:
Danielson , CTUSA
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) seeks to lease the following space:
City, State: Danielson, Connecticut
County: Windham County
North: Killingly City Limits
East: Killingly City Limits
South: Killingly City Limits
West: Killingly City Limits
Minimum Usable Square Feet (ABOA): 2,950
Maximum Usable Square Feet (ABOA): 3,163
Rentable Square Feet (RSF): 3,637
Space Type: Office
Reserved Parking Spaces for Government Vehicles: The greater of local code or 5 spaces
Additional Parking Spaces (available for use at no charge to the Government): The greater of local code or 15 spaces
Full Term: Not to Exceed Twenty (20) years
Firm Term: Three (3) years
Termination Rights: 120 Days
Option Term: N/A
- Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease.
- A fully serviced lease is required.
- Offered space shall not be in the 100-year flood plain.
- Pull through parking is required to accommodate larger vehicles.
Expressions of Interest Due: September 22, 2020 at 3:00pm EST
Market Survey Date (Estimated): October, 2020
Lease Award Date (Estimated): August, 2021
Expressions of Interest shall include the following:
1. If existing building, building name and address, and location of the available space within the Building, along with building site/ lot plans, interior layout drawings/pictures (with dimensions shown) reflecting the Space that is being offered.
2. If new construction, site/aerial plans or building site/lot plans showing the location of the proposal land, along with the parcel number (if part of multiple parcels, all parcel numbers associated with the proposed land). Adjacent streets showing proposed ingress/egress shall be shown on the plans.
3. Rentable square feet (RSF) and ANSI/BOMA office area (ABOA) square feet to be offered.
4. Date of space availability.
5. Building or Site Ownership Information. If offeror is not owner, authorization to show property will be required.*
6. Amount of parking available on-site.
7. If existing building, and if the space submitted does not meet the square footage requirements in this advertisement, whether the building or space submitted can be expanded to meet those requirements.
8. Photos of the space or site being submitted, or permission for Market Survey participants to photograph the space or site.
9. For existing buildings, provide information on condition of building systems (roof, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, facade etc.). Alternatively, provide a copy of a recent commercial building inspection or appraisal.
* Any submission received without documentation of ownership and/or written authorization to represent owner(s) will not be considered until such time the documentation has been received. This documentation must be received on or before the due date for Expressions of Interest. In cases where an agent is representing multiple entities, written acknowledgement/ permission from each entity to represent multiple interest parties for the same submission must be submitted prior to the Expressions of Interest due date.
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Name/Title: Tiara Walker, Transaction Manager
Address: 12700 Woodmore North Blvd., Suite A200 Bowie, MD 20720
Phone: (240) 554-3022 ext. 15
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lease Contracting Officer: Cheryl Hinton
Contract Broker Transaction Manager: Tiara Walker
Notice: This is not a solicitation for offers, nor is it a request for proposals. The Government will not pay for any costs incurred as a result of this advertisement. Respondents are advised that the Government assumes no responsibility to award a lease based upon responses to this advertisement.
- CENTER FOR BROKER SERVICES 1800 F STS NW
- WASHINGTON , DC 20405
- Cheryl Hinton
- Tiara Walker
- Phone Number 240-554-3022 ext. 15
- Aug 27, 2020 11:19 am EDTPresolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.