CGC JAMES MGT Fuel Manifold Pressure Sensor
|Agency:||HOMELAND SECURITY, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 5, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 20, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 05, 2021 04:24 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 20, 2021 08:00 am EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 04, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 2090 - MISCELLANEOUS SHIP AND MARINE EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 336611 - Ship Building and Repairing
Place of Performance:
North Charleston , SC 29405USA
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6 as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. Request for Quotations number is 70Z0-8521-Q-P4566700 and is issued as a request for quotations (RFQ). This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotations are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. This Request for Quotations incorporates provisions and clauses in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-65 dated January 29, 2013. The NAICS Code is 336611. The small business size standard is 1250. This is a total small business set aside. All responsible sources may submit proposals that will be considered by the agency. The contract will be awarded on a firm-fixed-price basis using simplified acquisition procedures in accordance with FAR Part 13.5.
The United States Coast Guard Surface Force Logistics Center has a requirement for the following SERVICES for CGC JAMES:
WORK ITEM 1: Transducer, Gas Turbine, Provide
Refer to the attachment for a more detailed scope of work of the services that are required.
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC. 29405
Shipping charges and lead time to NORTH CHARLESTON, SC.
Please include all shipping fees in the total cost.
Drawings will be provided upon request if there are requirements for this solicitation.
Questions and quotes shall be emailed to Emily.E.Greenhouse@uscg.mil and BARBARA.FALERO@USCG.MIL . Contractors are responsible for verifying receipt of quotes.
INTERESTED VENDORS PLEASE SIGN AN OFFICIAL QUOTE WITH A SAM.GOV REGISTERED DUNS NUMBER AND EMAIL TO Emily.E.Greenhouse@uscg.mil and BARBARA.FALERO@USCG.MIL.
- COAST GUARD ISLAND, BLDG 50-7
- ALAMEDA , CA 94501
- EMILY GREENHOUSE
- Phone Number 5104375754
- BARBARA FALERO
- Phone Number 5104375437
- Jan 05, 2021 04:24 pm ESTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.