1/152 CAV Yellow Ribbon
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Due Date:||Aug 25, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Aug 10, 2022 09:46 am EDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 09, 2022 09:20 am EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 25, 2022 12:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 25, 2022 12:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Sep 09, 2022
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 09, 2022
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: X1AB - LEASE/RENTAL OF CONFERENCE SPACE AND FACILITIES
- 722320 - Caterers
Place of Performance:
Indianapolis , IN 46241USA
1) The Indiana Army National Guard is soliciting W912L9-22-R-0027 as an RFQ
2) This Firm Fixed Price (FFP) procurement is a 100% Small Business set-aside in accordance with (IAW) the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 19.502-2 (b).
3) CLIN 0001 Yellow Ribbon Support Services 1 Job
4) The following commercial services are summarized below. A detailed description can be located in the attached Performance Work Statement (PWS).
4a) The contractor shall provide services to support YRRP training event that includes lodging, meeting rooms, meals, and childcare for the event.
4b) The contractor shall provide one (1) room capable of holding 424 personnel (Staff and Attendees) for lunch on Saturday 17 September 2022, round style seating to accommodate. Food and beverage charges are based upon a total 424 servings per meal on Saturday at or below the per diem rate for meals
4c) The contractor will provide all personnel, equipment, and supplies to supervise and care for children ages 0-5. The children in attendance for the YRRP event is 35 Children on Saturday 17 September 2022. The kids’ age breakdown will be provided no later than Thursday 08 September 2022.
4d) The contractor shall provide 75 Rooms on Friday 16 September 2022.
5) Submission Requirements: A detailed description of work to be performed along with detailed pricing information. Clauses 52.204-24 and 52.204-26 within attachment 4 must be reviewed and checked.
6) 52.212-1, 52.212-2, 52.212-4, 52.212-5 are applicable to this acquisition.
7) Quotes are due at 12 PM. local (eastern) time on 22 August 2022. Quotes shall be submitted via email to email@example.com.
1 - Performance Work Statement
2 - Wage Determination
3 - Evaluation of Commercial Items
4 - Applicable clauses outside what's listed above.
If there are any questions, please submit them to Mr. Carl J Kuhlman at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 PM EST Monday August 15, 2022.
- KO FOR INARNG DO NOT DELETE 2002 SOUTH HOLT ROAD
- INDIANAPOLIS , IN 46241-4839
- Carl J Kuhlman
- Phone Number 8125261617
- Aug 10, 2022 09:46 am EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 09, 2022 09:20 am EDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
|Aug 9, 2022||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)] 1/152 CAV Yellow Ribbon|
|Aug 18, 2022||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] 1/152 CAV Yellow Ribbon|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.