REPAIR SIDEWALKS STALLION RANGE CENTER
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 24, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 26, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 23, 2020 09:43 am MDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 26, 2020 10:00 am MDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 10, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: Z2LB - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF HIGHWAYS/ROADS/STREETS/BRIDGES/RAILWAYS
- NAICS Code: 237310 - Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
Place of Performance:
White Sands Missile Range , NM 88002USA
The Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC) - Fort Bliss, Texas is issuing a construction solicitation W911SG-20-B-0004, in support of the United States Army Directorate of Public Works (DPW) located at White Sands Missile Range (WSMR), New Mexico.
General Information: The Contractor shall furnish all labor, material, equipment, tools, transportation, payment bonds and supplies necessary to complete the work according to the contract. Work includes, but is not limited to, demolish broken, cracked, uneven, sunken sidewalk and replace with new sidewalk, including curb and gutter at WSMR, NM. Procurement will be solicited as one hundred percent (100%) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). The solicitation will result in a Firm-Fixed Price (FFP) contract. The anticipated period of performance is 45 calendar days after the notice to proceed has been issued. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 237310 Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction with a size standard of $39.5M. Project magnitude is between $25,000 and $100,000.
Please see attached solicitation and supporting documents.
- BLDG 2021 1733 PLEASONTON ROAD
- FORT BLISS , TX 79916-6812
- Marc J. Splawn
- Phone Number 9155687680
- Natalia Lerma
- Jul 23, 2020 09:43 am MDTSolicitation (Original)
|Aug 10, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] REPAIR SIDEWALKS STALLION RANGE CENTER|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.