Power Connection Installation
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Due Date:||Aug 23, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 11, 2022 11:58 am CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 23, 2022 12:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 07, 2022
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: N061 - INSTALLATION OF EQUIPMENT- ELECTRIC WIRE AND POWER DISTRIBUTION EQUIPMENT
- 238210 - Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
Place of Performance:
Jericho , VT 05465USA
This combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format at FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
The solicitation number W913E522Q0026 is being issued as a request for quotation (RFQ).
The associated North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 238210 – Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors, which has a size standard of $16.5M. This requirement is a Total Small Business Set-Aside in accordance with FAR 19.502-2.
ERDC-CRREL’s Force Projections & Sustainment Branch through a partnership with Camp Ethan Allan Training Site (CEATS) in Jericho, Vermont requires the installation of a 100-amp single phase 120/240-volt power connection at their project test location. This project supports the mobility work being conducted by providing power to a system that will give real time weather and meteorological data. Coordination with the local power company, Vermont Electrical Co-op, is required.
Performance Specifications: The installation of the power connection requires the Contractor to provide/perform the following:
a) Purchase and installation of 100-amp 120/240-volt breaker panel to include:
- Two (2) circuits (breakers) to power 2 ground fault 4 gang weatherproof receptacles.
- Two (2) 35’ power poles
- One (1) Anchor for guying existing main line pole
- One (1) Anchor for guying new power pole
- Two (2) pole grounds
- Approximately 200 ft of 3/C 1/0 triples
- 15 KVA 12470Y/7200 120Y/240-volt pole mount transformer
- 15 KV 100amp fuse cutout
- 10 KV lightning arrester
b) Coordination between medium and low voltage contractors.
c) Energize and test voltage.
d) Install new pole mount transformer on existing pole.
e) Run electrical service:
f) Trenching from the breaker panel to the weather station (approximately 75’):
g) Two (2) Pedestals
i) Include weatherproof enclosure approximately 18” wide x 24” tall x 12” deep.
h) Three (3) pre-cast concrete blocks 36” x 36” x 24”:
i) Mulch and seed to restore area that will be disturbed.
Please reference the attached RFQ for instructions and applicable provisions and clauses. Award will be made to the responsible offeror whose offer represents the Best Value to the Government, in consideration of all factors. The basis for award will be an acceptable proposal, the price of which may not be the lowest. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers: technical capability to perform the required services, availability during period of performance, and price.
FOB Destination: Camp Ethan Allan Training Site (CEATS) in Jericho, Vermont 05465
Payment Terms: Net 30
Please provide responses to this notice, no later than Tuesday, August 23, 2022, 12:00 PM, Central Daylight Time (CDT) to:
Telephone responses will not be accepted.
*Note: In order to be eligible for award of a Government contract, offerors are required to have an active System for Award Management (SAM) registration in Sam.gov, no active exclusions, and BOTH FAR AND DFARS representations and certifications completed prior to contract award.
- KO CONTRACTING OFFICE VCCO 72 LYME ROAD
- HANOVER , NH 03755-1290
- Kim D Roberson
- Phone Number 2173733478
- ERDC-CRREL Quotes
- Aug 11, 2022 11:58 am CDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.