HMA PINEWOOD and SPRUCE RESURFACING AND REPAIR
The undersigned have made themselves familiar with the conditions under which it is to be constructed by examination of the details and specifications, all of which are understood and accepted as being sufficient for the purpose. The undersigned proposes to furnish of all labor, material, and equipment as specified and will accept in payment thereof the following unit rates, and the payments will be based on unit prices given in the proposal and quantities measured.
If this proposal is accepted, the undersigned further agrees to perform the work according to a mutually agreed upon construction sequence and schedule to be determined at a Pre-Construction meeting held after all contracts and bonds have been submitted, and to complete all work, unless shortage of material or other causes beyond the Contractors control prohibit from doing so.
DAVIS BACON WAGES
This project requires Davis Bacon Wages, wage determination attached is Exhibit C. Please provide reference for previous Davis Bacon Projects of $100,000 or greater.
AREA OF RESURFACING, APPROXIMATELY 75,795 SQ. FT.
1. Remove vegetation along curb line and from joints and cracks. Clean existing HMA surface per MDOT Section 501 - Pavt, Cleaning (Lump Sum)
2. Mill Butt Joint at concrete approach at Pine St. 2 X 26' Approx. 52 LF
3. Cold Mill alligator areas. Approx. 275' X 26' - 800 SY
4. Apply HMA Leveling, 2" MDOT Mix 4E1 Approx. 90 TN
5. Overband Crack Seal. Two lanes at 2510 LF each - Approx. 0.95 Lane Miles.
6. Apply SS-1H Bond Coat Area to be paved with Wearing 2.5 MDOT Mix 5E1 Approx 1,200 TN
7. Compacted hard and smooth, and finished rolled.
8. Debris from paving operation to removed.
Optional (The City of Taylor may elect to repair curbs and gutter.)
A. There are four areas of concrete curb and gutter at catch basins that are cracked, deteriorated and slightly out of alignment. Each about 4' long x 2' wide, approximately 8" deep.
1. East of North entrance, north side.
2. East of South entrance, north side.
3. East of 23362, North and South side.