6' X 12" Enclosed Trailer
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 24, 2020|
|Solicitation No:||QQ EVA001_QQ236266|
- 6' X 12" Enclosed Trailer
- Status: Open
- Time Left:8 days, 17 hours
- Closing: 9/24/20 2:30 PM
- Issued: 9/15/20 6:55 AM
- Last Amended:
- Award Method:Line
- Award date:
- Buyer:Jerry Burke
- Issued By:City of Manassas
- Category:Equipment - Non-Technology
- Bid Valid (Days):30
- Service Area: Statewide
- Comments: The City of Manassas is looking to purchase and enclosed trailer. Trailer must be delivered and invoiced to the City of Manassas 8500 Public Works Drive Manassas VA 20110 no later than 10/30/2020
- Special Terms and Conditions: Price includes all charges including but not limited to 30 day tags, delivery, and state inspection if required. NO EXTRA CHARGES WILL BE ALLOWED.
eVA Quick Quote Standard Term and Condition:
The statewide electronic procurement solution (eVA) streamlines and automates government
purchasing activities in the Commonwealth. The eVA portal is the gateway for vendors to
conduct business with state agencies and public bodies. All vendors desiring to provide goods
and/or services to the Commonwealth shall participate in the eVA solution by completing the
free eVA Vendor Registration. All bidders must register in eVA failure to register will result in
the bid being rejected. Any resulting order as a result of this solicitation will be subject to an
eVA transaction fee in accordance with the eVA Fee Schedule; a copy of which is available at
www.eVA.virginia.gov. This fee will be invoiced to your company approximately 60 days after
the order issue date specified above by the Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of General
Services. This public body does not discriminate against faith-based organizations.
Last Revised: 10/24/16
This is the opportunity summary page. You are currently viewing an overview of this opportunity and a preview of the attached documentation. For more information, please visit the Publication URL Web page.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.