PPEA/PPTA Consulting Services Needed
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Feb 8, 2019|
|Due Date:||Mar 15, 2019|
|Solicitation No:||IFB 010219-1|
- PPEA/PPTA Consulting Services Needed
- Status: Open
- Time Left:34 days
- Closing: 3/15/19 3:00 PM
- Issued: 2/8/19 12:00 AM
- Last Amended:
- Buyer:Laszlo Palko
- Issued By:City of Manassas Park
- Type:Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- Work Location: One Park Center Court, Manassas Park, VA 20111
- Web Address:
- Pre-Bid Conference:
- Open Responses:
- Description:The City of Manassas Park, Virginia (the "City") is soliciting proposals from companies specializing in providing consulting services to local governments for negotiation and implementation of solicited and unsolicited proposals/bids received pursuant to the provisions of the Public-Private Transportation Act of 1995 (Va. Code ¡× 56-556 et seq.) (the "PPTA") and the Public-Private Education Facilities and Infrastructure Act of 2002 (Va. Code ¡× 56-575.1 et seq.) (the "PPEA") (the PPTA and the PPEA are together referred to as the "Acts"). The City has determined that because of the unique nature of the services requested, competitive sealed bidding is not practicable; the City will therefore acquire such services through competitive negotiation in accordance with Subsection 2.2-4303C of the Code of Virginia.
|RFP - PPEA-PPTA Consulting Services (2012).doc||(117.5 KB)||02/07/19||Solicitation|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.