Touchless Coolers, Toilets, Faucets and Filling Stations All
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Oct 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Oct 28, 2020|
|Solicitation No:||RFP 202004-1|
- Touchless Coolers, Toilets, Faucets and Filling Stations All
- Status: Open
- Time Left:12 days, 16 hours
- Closing: 10/28/20 2:00 PM
- Issued: 10/14/20 10:30 PM
- Last Amended:
- Buyer:Eric Tyree
- Issued By:City of Covington
- Type:Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Category:Equipment - Non-Technology
- Work Location: All City of Covington, Virginia, government facilities.
- Web Address:333 W. LOCUST STREET
- Pre-Bid Conference:
- Open Responses:
- Description:Services should include all materials and labor necessary to replace all water coolers, faucets and tank toilets with standardized touchless equipment. It must also include all materials and labor necessary to convert all tankless toilets to touchless and to add touchless water filling stations to all water coolers. All equipment shall be of commercial grade material with hard, smooth cleanable surfaces capable of being cleaned and sanitized under current COVID-19 standards. This service shall include site clean-up and proper disposal of all replaced equipment. The contracted work must be complete in its entirety and billed to the City of Covington no later than December 1, 2020. Approximate numbers of water coolers 20; faucets 79; toilets 79. Please provide individual pricing as these numbers are only approximate.
|Touchless Coolers Toilets Faucets and Filling Stations RFP.pdf||(296.16 KB)||RFP||10/14/20||Solicitation|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.