General Assembly Building Outreach Event
|Agency:||State Government of Virginia|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Feb 10, 2019|
|Due Date:||Feb 22, 2019|
|Solicitation No:||IFQC DGS-CFP-001-1|
- General Assembly Building Outreach Event
- Status: Open
- Time Left:11 days, 16 hours
- Closing: 2/22/19 10:00 AM
- Issued: 2/10/19 6:00 AM
- Last Amended:
- Buyer:Frank Snider
- Issued By:Department of General Services
- Type:Invitation for Qualified Contractors (IFQC)
- Work Location: Event Location: James Monroe Building 101 N. 14th Street Richmond, VA 23219 Conference Rooms D & E
- Web Address:www.eva.virginia.gov
- Pre-Bid Conference: 2/21/19 9:00 AM Pre-Bid Conference
- Open Responses:
- Description:Gilbane Building Company will be holding an Informational / Outreach Event for Sub-Contractors for the New General Assembly Building. See the attached notice for instructions. A valid photo ID is required to sign in with security at the main lobby. Please allow time to sign-in.
|GAB Info-Outreach Advertisement.doc||(23.5 KB)||Notice of Event||02/07/19||Solicitation|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.