Notice of Request for Bids - Aimpoint Optics
|Agency:||City of Tracy|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Oct 11, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 3, 2017|
CITY OF TRACY ? REQUEST FOR BIDS
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR BIDS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF TRACY (hereinafter "CITY") requests bids for 110 Aimpoint H2 Optics, 110 Scalarworks Low Drag Mount- Lower Third and 110 Surefire X300U-B T-Slot Mounting Rails, and will receive bid packages at the Tracy Police Department, 1000 Civic Center Drive, Tracy, California 95376, (Attn: Terry Miller, Lieutenant), up to the hour of 5:00 p.m., on the 3rd day of November, 2017.
2. The Optics, mounts and lights to be delivered by the successful vendor are described in the Request for Bids (which is attached). Additional copies of the Request for Bids are available from and any questions should be directed to Lieutenant Terry Miller at the Tracy Police Department.
3. Bids shall be submitted and clearly marked as follows: SEALED BID FOR AIMPOINT OPTICS ? DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL.
4. All responsive bids shall be reviewed and evaluated by the CITY in order to determine which vendor best meets the CITYs needs. The criteria by which the CITY shall evaluate bids are set forth in the Request for Bids.
5. The CITY reserves the right to reject any and all proposals or waive any irregularities in any proposal or the proposal process.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.